Any clue what time server opens?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dontee, May 17, 2015.

1. Dontee Elder

Like to get a 1/2 decent name :)
  2. Jadefox Augur

Afternoon after the patch is the closest that they've come to to a specific time.

--Jade
  3. Behee Augur

They won't give a specific time, they are patching the live servers in the morning, then starting on Ragefire. It comes up when it is ready, and anything they say other than generalities will be pecked to death by ducks (usually starting 3 hours earlier for those who don't know anything about timezones). :D
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Which works out perfectly for me. I have a "doctor appointment" at 1:30 that will be "cancelled when I get there". That means I get to leave work around noon or so Central time and start killing newbie yard trash!
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I think it was Roshen that said that it will be in the afternoon, dependent on how soon they get the normal patch day stuff done, and then get the Ragefire hardware fired up and the normal QA checks that go with a server start up. Who knows, we may all still be here at 7pm Pacific time reading flames on how incompetent DBG is at launching a server, and us being all like /popcorn.
  6. Mezrah Augur

It seems strange that a couple of days from launch and we don't know the exact time it launches. Compared to Fippy launch, this one seems massively unorganized.
  7. Rolento Augur

There was a post from Roshen that said they would give advanced warning on when they came up closer to the servers launch. I dont remember what thread it was in, but i remember seeing it. So I am assuming they will tell us roughly when to expect it to go live.
  8. Weverley Augur

I just can imagine the uproar if they give an exact time and it takes longer then expect not to mention that theres good chance theres gonna be bugs and emergency shutdown.Of course we gonna also have those that wonder why can't i login.
  9. Aiona Augur

Yes, the server opens as soon as they push the button:

[IMG]
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™