Any AoC guru's to answer some questions?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Sennik Jevest Elder

Hello! I had a couple questions about AoC. First let me start with, if you know a resource or link/article that answers all AoC related questions (for Aradune specifically) just post that here and I'm happy to ready it.

Otherwise.. My guild is pretty casual. So that means We will do raids with instances every other week. This should open a window for me to pop instances for me and other guildies to attack an instance with just 6 people right?

Let me be more specific just to provide some clarity (I play an Enchanter, so yay for clarity puns). My guild raids Vox/Naggy at 8pm EST on Saturday. Theoretically if they are killing Vox/Naggy every other week. Then I should have a 3? hour window on the following Saturday to kill non-raid targets in that instance with a 6 man crew?

OR (this is my other question) if I don't kill raid targets the lockout will reset with all mobs after 3 days and some change??

Thanks in advance guys!
  2. Dyzalot Augur

No expert but my limited understanding is that once you enter an AoC generated instance you are locked out of entering another instance of the same zone for 2.5 days and locked out from any loot in that instance for 7 days. Hopefully if I have that horribly wrong, someone else can chime in and correct me.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Requesting the instance at all = 2.5 day replay timer lockout. Killing a single trash mob = 6.5 day loot lockout for any non-raid mobs in the instance. Killing the raid boss = 6.5 day replay timer lockout for the entire zone.

So if your guild kills Naggy at 8 p.m. on Saturday, your lockouts will be completely gone at 8 a.m the next Saturday (12 hours earlier than the kill was). Now you have a 24 hour window (from 8 a.m. Saturday until 8 a.m. Sunday) in which you could run your own single group instance, and all your lockouts would be gone in time for the next guild raid the following Saturday.
    ajschliewe, Dyzalot and Sennik Jevest like this.
  4. Sennik Jevest Elder

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for this information.