Any 2 boxers with young kid(s) planning on playing on Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nickatropolis, May 24, 2021.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

2 boxer with young children seeking one or two of the same for grouping. I plan on rolling a necro/mage 2 box and looking for other 2 boxers who's playtime may or may not have AFK's to feed their kids or change their diapers etc once every 30 minutes or so. I don't want to join regular groups unless I know my play time will be uninterrupted for at least 2 hours, but those sessions will be few and far between.

If anyone is interested in grouping in this manner, send me a message and we can meet up in Norrath! Thank you!
  2. MMOer Augur

get some baby poopsocks
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

Lol, we got em and use em, but they fill up fast and they stink!
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

If they are old enough, assign them a boxed toon, make your group four.
  5. Nickatropolis Augur

lol, still in diapers, I am sure there will be parent/children combos coming to mischief, that's not the crowd I am looking for (unless they are ok with afking as required). I also can't convince my wife to play my toons while I'm changing a diaper so that's off the table. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm listening.
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Definitely look for any of the casual/family guilds that will be forming up. And a lot of guilds are scheduling raid times later, well after what most kids have as a bed time. I do remember how unpredictable having infants/toddlers can be, so you might still have the occasional unexpected AFK, but I'm sure you can find a way to manage.
    Nickatropolis likes this.