Another house to visit whilst trick-or-treating

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

Happy Halloween!
    I've just finished a new Halloween/Nights of the Dead themed house and invite all to come visit.
    The address is:
    Drinal,
    Colonial Island,
    106 Park Circle
    Owner: Zombo
    Make sure you have particles on to see it as is intended.
    Turning off NPC names is preferable also.

Unfortunately, the candy dish is being hogged and protected by Thing, so visitors cannot get candy. Sorry!
    I had to turn off interaction w/ items to guarantee pets will stay at their posts.

There are other older houses in the vicinity that can be visited also and I will post their info later, just too tired just now.

Oh, while you are in the neighborhood, please berate those hooligans hanging around at 101 Market Street!

If anyone has a place open to visit, please post so I can take a look!
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  2. Vlad Diszno Augur

Other older places that might be of interest:

Note: turning NPC and Pet names off is preferable on all these properties
    Also, to get out of a lot of the properties and stay in the neighborhood: (EQ button- Real Estate- Leave Real Estate) or type /leaverealestate

Storming Frankengnome's Castle
    101 Market Heights
    owner: Frankengnome
    Unfortunately, large races cannot get to every room inside as the architect and builder was a wee person. So shrink em if you can.
    If I have any player characters up and standing/spinning around, please inspect them. Their descriptions may help move further and hopefully add to the overall experience.
    In case no characters are up to assist you, the entry to the castle is the exposed part of the bixie hive inside the well. Right click deep inside the well and choose-Enter
    Once you get in, you'll have to find which wall is climbable.(I've disabled the trampoline so that pets inside cannot be tampered with. Those rascals can be so hard to track down.)

You will need to use the command /leaverealestate to exit the house.

The Lair
    104 Park Circle
    owner: Piroska
    There are some skellie arms that are around to help guide/point you to the entrance of the house.

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun
    102 Market Heights
    owner: Levente
    Currently yard only
    The Funeral Chapel
    102 Park Circle
    owner: Levente
    Use exposed part of bixie hive in doorway to enter.
    You will need to wriggle a bit to get through the waterfall curtain before the main room. Just primarily face the room when wriggling. Works for an assortment of characters I have tried, so hopefully it won't hold anyone back.

Use /leaverealestate to exit.

graveyard adjoining the above chapel
    101 Park Circle
    owner: Ravasz

Dead Man's Party
    103 Park Circle
    owner: Halloween
    Inspect the Doorman, if he is up.

The Cavern Cinema
    105 Park Circle
    Owner: Miszt
    Enter by right clicking and choosing Enter on the exposed part of then bixie hive that is a small gold pad on the floor right in front of the ticket booth.
    There is more inside than just the room w/ the carousel of movie dioramas, you just have to find the hidden entrance that leads to the screening room, the projection room, and the arcade.
    If you want to challenge yourself to find it, skip the next sentence.
    Go through the triangle on back wall and turn immediately left or right-right leads you to projection, screening, then arcade rooms, left leads 1st to arcade, screening, then projection rooms.

Use the command /leaverealestate to exit.

That's all I got that one might argue is more or less Halloween themed. Actually, tis almost all I have that is in a state of completion.

Happy Trick-or-Treating!

And for those that are already into the next big holiday:

Who Saves Santugg?!
    (think I'll stick w/ this new name)
    108 Park Circle
    owner: Meisterburger
    Entry via the exposed part of bixie hive in doorway.

Use /leaverealestate to exit.

I hope you enjoy your visits
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you for posting - I was looking for your house art work the other day and nothing under eq resource anymore it seems and could not hit the right search here on forums or on google. I will bookmark for sure now!!!
  4. Zamiam Augur

Are these all on Drinal in the neighborhood mentioned OP ?
  5. Vlad Diszno Augur

Yes, all the houses are in same neighborhood as in the OP on Drinal
    Zamiam likes this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

i'm gonna create a toon on drinal just to go have a look see .. how long will this spooky neighborhood be up for are they decorated all year as halloween or do you decorate for all the holidays :p Merry Christmas ..oops i mean Happy Halloween :p
  7. Vlad Diszno Augur

The houses are open year-round. Just for Halloween I log in a a bunch of alts to stand around to be inspected for some more flavor.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  8. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

While you're on Drinal, you may also like to visit a strange necromancer's library.

Drinal - Cedar Country Acres - 200 Guild Way
    The Paineel Book Readers Club:

[IMG]

While there, be sure to sample the drink at The Banshee Brew Bar. The ingredients are secret. Don't you dare sneak behind the bar and try to figure out the recipe.

[IMG]

The entrance to the Hedge Maze is guarded by Aviaks. Don't worry, they won't bite.

[IMG]

If you don't get too lost, try to find the Neriak Altar.

[IMG]

Happy Nights Of The Dead!
  9. Tsolaes Elder

Hey guys, I stopped by the plots here. Very creative designs, using great special effects and forced perspective! I've seen a few from years past but fun to run through them again. I managed to get through the guild yard maze to the Altar! Over in Vlad's zone, I saw the skeleton playground at the Funeral Chapel, pretty neat. Also the Goblin MMA on the TV. Those Trick-or-treaters and Great Pumpkin are nice! Scary maze, and a very detailed movie theater! Figuring out all those movie references was fun. I can't imagine how long that must've taken to design. Cool new plot at 106 Park, those poor dwarves, always the target of the monsters. Uh oh I found poor Rudolph. I certainly borrowed some of Vlad's ideas for my own builds. Those dwarf kids pranking someone with a bag of flaming poo on their porch were great!. I got a good laugh out of that!
    Vlad Diszno and MasterMagnus like this.