Anointed Purified Velium-Platinum Bar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Findawenye, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Findawenye Journeyman

Hello.

I haven't found a way to "anoint" my purified velium-platinum bar.

Let me give some background. I had a crew of 6 toons, all at the same step of seeking an audience with rallos zek. Having completed the mission successfully, the toon that ducked, said the text, and handed the earring/bar to rallos zek was given the anointed version.

At that point we said leave and hailed crusader to complete that step and prepare for the final earring combine. At this point, 1 toon had the anointed version, 5 the purified version of the bar.

I tried going back to crusader and hailing, saying all the text from the last part of the quest, even giving him the bar hoping to get back the anointed version. Nada.

Finally, I just gave up and made the bar again and received the anointed version. My understanding is that I should have only needed to make the bar again IF I failed the final earring combine. Is that understanding correct?

If so, then there is a bug where the other 5 toons in the same quest don't get their anointed version. Were we all supposed to do the duck, say, hand-ins at that time to get the anointed version?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes.

The mission is a group thing so you all get credit for that, but the earring quest everyone has to do their own.
    Duder likes this.