Anniversary Tower Door 3 is unlocked!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    What could possibly be behind door number 3?

You step out of the tower’s second door, covered in the blood and viscera of your latest conquest and proceed up to the abomination behind the next door. Your mind wanders with thoughts of what you will find, and you ensure your wits and weapons are both sharp as you reach to unlock the door. You push the door open and smell a musty yet familiar odor. You barge through the door and instantly understand why you recognize the scent.

Follow the shinies to find your way to the key to open the door. If you have not slain what lives behind the first two doors, you will still be able to dispatch them as well. Previously unlocked doors and Heroic Adventures will be up all year! Venture carefully and watch your step!

Remember to seek out Miacallie Herlsas while you're in the tower to see what wares are available for your timeless tokens.

Learn more about the Anniversary Tower here.

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord. 
    Hobs, Rondor, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  2. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

Hi, has it been stated anywhere if the tower will disappear at some point? Or have we got this around forever now?
    Swiss, Marton, Quatr and 1 other person like this.
  3. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

I would hope they continue to use and add to it even after the 25th or at least bring it back during the anniversary every year for some amount of time
    Hobs likes this.
  4. DeadRagarr Augur

Would be nice of they keep it at least one month post new year then just bring it back every anniversary like the others, but fully complete at launch.
  5. Marton Augur

25 years - quite an accomplishment for MMORPG tbh.

Anniversary Tower should remain open for all Norrathian travellers forever.
    Hobs, Fanra and Zalkk - AB like this.
  6. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

My 121 druid couldn't handle door number 2. Yellow mob spawning 2 blues was more than I could molo. So I guess I'm done with the tower achievements.
  7. Herf Augur

I think they're meant to be group quests.
    Nennius and Zalkk - AB like this.
  8. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

This here, grab a friend to come along with you!
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Rondor Augur

This may be a great opportunity to try out a persona, if having issues with a main persona in some of the Anniversary Tower levels, and if wanting the challenge of completing them all solo/molo-style.

Any completion achievements apply to all personas on your character, so it's convenient and perfect in this case.

Since the Anniversary Tower quests scale to the highest level player in the group (or to just you if solo/molo), then depending on the persona class, there might be a sweet spot level where the fights are a little bit easier even if the mobs always con yellow and blue. Different persona-classes may have easier/harder solo/molo-ability on the different tower floors, so this may add to one's strategy when planning how to try these solo/molo.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Hey there,

I'm surprised you made it to level 121 without knowing this, but at the bottom of your group window is a button with a label for 'Invite.' If you target another player and then you click that button, you can be in the same group and do things together.

Have fun out there!
  11. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

If you go to the window side of the main mob, the adds are out of reach. They can't move from their spawn spots.
  12. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

If all else fails, you should be able to shroud down to level 5 and use a mercenary to clear the instance.
    Barton-Vox likes this.