Anniversary Questions etc

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Denalorn, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Denalorn New Member

So I watched a decent portion of the live stream.

I just recently came back to the game, I don't have a 105 - should I even bother looking at trying to do any anniversary stuff? (Main character im playing atm is a 65 ranger)

Like is it possible for me to participate in that event they showed in the stream? because I would LOVE to have a clickable teleporter dealio like that.

Is there anniversary stuff aimed at people that are lower level?

Are there any anniversary quests I should prioritize over others in terms of nifty stuff to try and get? (RL time is an issue, and the event only lasts for so long)

I've looked online at some of the other anniversary stuff, but im still new enough that I dont know what a lot of things mean and/or whats good or not good enough to try and work towards.

Thanks in advance
  2. svann Augur

Do pub crawl first. You dont have to actually do the whole task, but get it then run straight to abysmal sea and do the singalong. Fast cast clickie port to pok, and very easy to get.
  3. GoneFission Augur

Whenever it becomes available, don't miss the Ruins of Kunark scavenger hunt, I think it's the fifth or sixth anniversary quest. Starts with the guy on the Overthere wall facing skyfire. 10 half-hour double xp potions.