Anniversary Boost Claim

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Aurdin, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Aurdin New Member

I know you have to log into your account to get the level 100 boost to go on to your account. Do you have to use it before the event is over, or as long as you log in and get it, you can use it whenever you want?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Can use it whenever you want after it's credited to your account.
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Only All Access accounts get the 100 booster.

But you can make an account ALL Access, log in to 1 character to get the boost, and then let the account lapse after the month.

If you want to actually spend any earned AA on a character boosted to 100 on a F2P account, do it in a month the account is All Access. If you get to 115 in that month, too, you'll get all the current auto-grant as well.
    Nennius likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just to clarify you do have to be all access to receive and use this 100 Heroic.

However, a free account can buy an 85 or 100 Heroic out of the marketplace and use it without subscribing and will still get all the AA that character level gets. It will override the cap. But you cannot earn more until you pay up.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

You should be able to USE the 100 Heroic on a F2P account after you have obtained it on an All Access account, i.e. after the subscription has lapsed.

But yes, the amount of auto-grant AA the character gets with a booster will absolutely lock it out of being able to 'spend' any earned AA and the cap on saved earned AA is lower than an All Access Account.

I made my normally F2P (Silver) acct All Access, logged in, got the booster, boosted my shaman that was 61 and 290ish on alchemy 'cause I want to max his alchemy. In the month the account is subscribed, my intent was to get him the 13 Alchemy AA and 6 Salvage (currently at 10/13 and 6/6) before the month runs out and I let the account go F2P again (unless I am enjoying adventuring with him, then I will debate having 3 paid accounts again). At level 100, each collection completed is 10 AA. I'm also doing some RoF and CotF progression with him with AA set to 100%. He's gained 2 levels already. I think he needs to be 105 for the 13th point in Alchemy.