Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Morrigan, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Morrigan Bowjobs

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that is in Plane of Knowledge (PoK) or Plane of Tranquility (PoT) has not spawned in. Other NPCs from these events are spawning normally, such as "What Happens in Neriak" (15th Nektulos Forest) & "Cleansing the Grounds"(16th HoT), as long as the starting quest NPCs are not from PoK/PoT. The ones not spawned in are the following:
    • "Magically Delicious" (15th) NPC: Jimothy the Delicious (PoK)
    • "Defending Knowledge" (15th) NPC: Bjerg Sen the Tranquil (PoK)
    • "Sprucing Up Shakey" (15th) NPC: Reebo Leafsway (PoK)
    • "A Ranger's Tale" (15th) NPC: Sarissa (PoK)
    • "War Games" (15th) NPC: Commander Gorok (PoT)
    • "Belle of the Ball" (16th) NPC: Zantog, the Greatest (PoK)
    • "Pub Crawl" (16th) NPC: Brasse (PoK)
    • "Dead Dragons" (16th) NPC: Ankra (PoK)
    • "Korucust's Royal Pain" (16th) NPC: Agent Seudavenaa (PoK)
    • "Liquid Courage" (16th) Ground Spawn: Plane of War stone in the Plane of Tranquility
    • "Pirates of the Timorous Deep" NPC: Captain Jack Aviak (PoK)
    • A Jubilant Merchant [Special Celebratory Goods] NPC that sells items for Celebratory coins that we have been earning.
    Previous patch notes have stated that 15-16th should be available on TLPs once servers reach Rain of Fear (RoF) which Aradune has.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-19-2017.239817/

Prathun also confirmed and had to repop these zones in order to get them to spawn previously on Phinny as well
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...k-16th-anniversary-captain-jack-aviak.264389/
    Ileasa, fakenames, Yilumi and 8 others like this.
  2. dotard New Member

Ngreth responded to this in discord. They are looking into it and at latest it will be fixed in the April patch.
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

He stated:
    "Not sure. Latest April patch.
    Also, I can only easily fix the Plane of War one. the other is not as apparent what the issue is
    I might be able to, but I don't know yet"

Made it sound like he was only looking at 2 different quests. So, made a post to show all the ones from 15 & 16 that are from PoK/PoT that weren't spawning. While others from those 2 years outside of PoK were working. He also was unsure the issue.
  4. Morrigan Bowjobs

Is this something the devs can confirm is a bug/issue & something that can be changed in time for Anniversary or is Aradune SoL?
  5. fakenames Journeyman

its not just aradune were missing em over on riz to. i dont know if they can just be force popped but it would be nice if they were.

this may be relevant as well but all npcs from 24 and below are missing from poknowledge and potranq. we are missing all 25 npcs. the last few years we always had all npcs in but they did nothing outside the coin merchant. we also have every 24 and below quest working even if we cant accept it due to levels or what ever.

personally i dont know why the devs bother gating this stuff. Ive been smashing my face into a year 23 group mission on riz and ive had alot of fun doing it. If at 100 i sucessfully do 125 content for future rewards when i hit 125 why does it matter. captain jacks aug and the demi plane aug are both req 75 rec 110 and if you could get that in tss and have it grow with you as you level that would be fun. not a ton of people make it to tss on servers outside mischief.
    Ileasa, Yinla and SteamFox like this.
  6. Morrigan Bowjobs

Any Dev able to confirm this is in fact an issue for our TLP & know if a fix in work before anniversary ends?
    Ileasa likes this.
  7. Morrigan Bowjobs

Update:
    Some of the 15th Anniversary NPC did spawn in PoK
    • "Magically Delicious" (15th) NPC: Jimothy the Delicious (PoK)
    • "Sprucing Up Shakey" (15th) NPC: Reebo Leafsway (PoK)
    • "A Ranger's Tale" (15th) NPC: Sarissa (PoK)
    • "War Games" (15th) NPC: Commander Gorok (PoT)
    However, we are still missing from 15th
    • "Defending Knowledge" (15th) NPC: Bjerg Sen the Tranquil (PoK)
    Also, we are still missing ALL the 16th Anniversary NPC in PoK
    • "Belle of the Ball" (16th) NPC: Zantog, the Greatest (PoK)
    • "Pub Crawl" (16th) NPC: Brasse (PoK)
    • "Dead Dragons" (16th) NPC: Ankra (PoK)
    • "Korucust's Royal Pain" (16th) NPC: Agent Seudavenaa (PoK)
    • "Liquid Courage" (16th) Ground Spawn: Plane of War stone in the Plane of Tranquility
    • "Pirates of the Timorous Deep" NPC: Captain Jack Aviak (PoK)
    Ileasa likes this.
  8. Morrigan Bowjobs

Bumping so Devs have easy access to the updated issue which NPCs are still not showing up
    Ileasa likes this.