Ancient Insects (Sathir's Tomb)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Sep 18, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not sure if it is just my really bad rng but I have spent the last 2 days here in Sathir's Tomb and have seen 0 ground spawns for the collection achievement Ancient Insects

This is the only one that is ground spawns. Plenty of the other collects are dropping off the mobs

I have looked up high, on top of door and tent things and behind rocks, climbed walls etc. Its not like its a big zone.

This is on Tunare. Perhaps a dev could pop over there and see if you see any?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=154988
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well that's pretty useless right now (since its a once a year quest) and does nothing for a zone check. I have already tried /waypoint in case you were going to suggest that next
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Find someone that has one to run out to check. Probably a stack of them in some weird corner that you have to do yoga to see.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Drakang Augur

Or they got piled up in a bugged spot you can't get to. But yeah find somebody with the clicky to locate them.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Smh, if I could find someone who had that item I would certainly ask them for help. But I don't, unless one of you are offering?

Or maybe you could actually go to that zone even if you don't have it and see if you see any ground spawns? I know many times when someone posts a bug then I will try to recreate in game and post the results.

No? Ok so why bother posting. Your not helping with non answers. But thank yew;)
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Sure, I'll make a character on Tunare and you can figure out a way to get my level 1 character into ST so I can check. Also, we have the item so players can check for spawns now, but you want a dev to take time away from bug fixing to log into the server and run a check. Maybe ask Tunare general channel or OOC in PoK/GL for assistance since you seem to have 0 contacts that may have one?
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you for the offer but you don't need to come to Tunare. You can do it on your own server and that will help the bug process figure out if its a server only bug or something that is affecting all servers.
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Only 4 up in that zone at a time so likely piled up somewhere.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

You do know that you can use Overseer to get any collectible prior to the current expansion, right?

With the 12 hour tasks, running them twice a day, you're guaranteed to get 2 collectibles a day. If you're starting with none of them collected it'll take you no more than 4 days to finish that collection...without wasting time looking for them.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes already know that.

How to obtain them is not the point.