<Ancient Dominion> Antonius Bayle - GMT raid guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ashigaru, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Ashigaru Augur

Ancient Dominion is the largest non-hardcore raiding guild on the Antonius Bayle server.
    We are a large, friendly and active guild with players from all over the world.
    AD are recruiting raiders and non-raiders, so new and returning players welcome.

If you want to raid when your real life commitments allow, we're the guild for you!
    We have a successful guest raider system for friends from other guilds
    Our raids start at 19.00(UK) and usually end by around 22.00(UK). Raid days are Sundays and Wednesdays

Interested? Please check out our forum, www.ancient-dominion.com or get in touch in with Wewere, Dastan, Ashigaru, Oloroso or any other officer online.
  2. Blizzard New Member

Hello, I have a 120 BST on the Cazic server, I used to live in the states, now I live in the UK, so was going to transfer over to Antonius Bayle, do you have room for a BST, also I would like to Raid.
  3. Ashigaru Augur

Absolutely - we have quite a few folks that have moved from US to Europe and found AD as a new EQ home. Shoot one of us a tell if you'd like to chat?
  4. Blizzard New Member

Don't want you to think I'm not coming over, but as soon as I am in GMT I will cross to AB.