Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaviere, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Zaviere Augur

Okay, so has anyone actually been able to beat this mission yet? I've tried a good number of times with several types of group compositions, and just can't seem to get it down. Part of the problem is the absolute ridiculous scaling of the Withering Physicality debuff. That, and the first time she warps from the bottom to the top, she becomes nearly unhittable.

If anyone has beaten this, care to share some tips on how you did it?

Regardless, I hope this mission gets addressed sooner rather than later, as it is a roadblock for completing progression.
  2. Silv Augur

Yes, several people have beaten it to answer your first question. You'll have to get tips from them though.

Pretty sure the not being able to hit/kill her upstairs thing is a huge bug though.

For the debuff I believe you can cycle through the versions by curing it until you get one that doesn't suck for your class.
  3. Iila Augur

Hope you've got a Shield of Immaculate Light.

We've completed this one and the final one a ton of times trying to get buggy achievements. It's pretty hard trying to separate the complex, broken, and poorly described mechanics in these missions.
    Xeladom and Silv like this.
  4. Silv Augur

... and Chandrok's ghost still haunts us. It just never ends! :eek:
    roguerunner likes this.
  5. Cicelee Augur

The raid version is fun too. And when I say fun, what I really mean is .................
  6. Gumby Augur

Yes, beaten it.

It does involve some luck and/or lightning quick reaction on the tanks part if the increase damage debuff lands on them.

Not being able to hit it when it warps up top has got to be bug, so we just kind of sat in the tunnel and waited at that point. A second tank was used for collecting the bokon and dragging them down to the oozes.

At 35% is when the nasty debuff's begin, so burning at that point is advisable.

Only missed the achievement for killing 3 bokon on a single ooze, but it seemed like the tank collecting the bokon was successful in doing that, so that one may be bugged or we're missing something.

Disease potions or shield clicky for cycling the debuffs to the one that is appropriate for your class is pretty much a must have.
  7. Silv Augur

It would also help if the bokon were actually able to path from one area to the other with some logic. As it stands, you're lucky to not have them hang on corners in the tunnel for 30s+ trying to drag them onto oozes.

Good idea and strategy... except when your pathing mechanics for the entire expansion are garbage.
  8. Benzarden Augur

Wouldn't recommend that.
  9. Gumby Augur

Well if you wait up top you'll run the risk of being snared and missing time on actually damaging the thing when it's at the bottom or getting aggro on a Bokon right away.

If you hang out and wait for it to warp back down inside the room with the oozes you'll run the risk of getting hit by the oozes.

However, if you wait just inside the tunnel towards the bottom of it you limit the possible bad scenario's. The bokon spawn more towards the top of the tunnel, so it's pretty easy to avoid them unless they go unaggro'd for a period of time.
  10. Deillusional Augur

The raid needs some fixing too...
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  11. Iila Augur

We've killed 3, 4, and 8 bokon with a single ooze. No achievement.

There are emotes telling you when you fail or succeed on achievements now. We got the notification for what should be Three for One each time, so something is buggy.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I've seen the raid achievement in the group mission at least twice. (Never actually got the achievement though). Bugs are... fun?!
  13. Nniki Augur

Our group mission win was done by burning her dead as soon as she went downstairs. (SHD, RNG, WIZ, BRD, CLR)
  14. roguerunner Augur

Yep, her positioning up top after the warp back up is pretty broken. That definitely needs to be fixed.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Bugs are what make this game challenging lol
  16. Roxxanna Augur

How did you deal with the 65% cast slowing corruption bs? It was on me nearly 100% of the time after 3 are up. It seemed like I cured it and it was immediatly back. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong mission?
  17. Kiillz Augur

dps and chanter ftw on this, tho Sliv is on another dang server!!!. yes beat it.
  18. Iila Augur

We had two healers, so we could each focus on a tank and toss in group heals.

And if you leave her at 90% while doing 3 for 1, then you're free to use whatever cures you want. Since the dual AE starts later in the event. Getting a bit of respite from the spell slow is better than nothing, but you do have to just deal with it for the most part.
  19. Silv Augur

Funny this thread got brought up! I actually did the mission again last night and was the blob kiter/tank so we could do 3 for 1 achievement (Group was SK, Clr, Rng, Rng, Wiz, Ench). It was fun. I usually wind up being volunteered as the "second" tank for stuff so we can have another DPS :p
    Kiillz likes this.
  20. Roxxanna Augur

Ah, ok, I don't feel so bad now, it seemed a bit much to ask of 1 healer. I'd burn everything on that part and wouldn't have anything left while going after the pet ach let alone finishing the event. \beatingmyselfup off