An Epic Request - Warrior (Selo server)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kiaro, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Kiaro Augur

This event seems horribly bugged on selo, has anyone completed it at 70 yet? IF so, whats the secret.
    The War Wraith is hitting in the 800 range no matter what I do, after the initial disarm there is no emotes and that 2h sword only hits for 250~ I've managed to kite him to death and get to the skeleton part, however even disarmed they're hitting in the 900 range and run too fast to be kited.
    Bind wound from the tacticians aura says it should be healing for 10,000 instantly but it makes me kneel and get mollywhomped instead of healing.
    So can anyone tell me what I'm missing???
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

It's out of era for Selo, isn't it?
  3. Kiaro Augur

It scales, and has been added with the 2.0 quests. The other classes are having no issues completing theirs, only warriors seem to have an impossibly difficult time, I do remember having little issue back at 90 on my live warrior doing it. So it could just be that the scaling is messed up. That being said I hope we get it fixed if it IS bugged.;)
  4. That0neguy Augur

I've completed it twice now. Use heal pots, go in buffed. Do the steps needed to disarm him quickly and you should be fine.
  5. Tankz Lorekeeper

Also keep in mind bandages will CH you .. Don't mess up on the sequence to disarm him ..
  6. Kiaro Augur

I keep hearing that Bandages will Complete heal me, is it supposed to be instant?
    It keeps making me kneel (thus getting my face beat even more) and get interrupted.
  7. Mithra Augur

I know the rogue one requires help cause you can't beat the puppet as a solo 70.