Alternate persona on TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pikollo, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Pikollo Augur

I know the last few expacs have givin the new flashy things to TLP. I didn't think the alternate persona thing would hit them. BUT the personal slots are currently listed as claimable on TLP.

So we are getting it?
  2. Bernel Augur

The pre-order page has this:

[IMG]
    Alternate Persona Slots * **

* Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers
    ** Available for claim at the launch of the expansion

It seems to indicate it would be available on TLPs, but perhaps not until the TLP reaches the LS expansion.
  3. Pikollo Augur

Currently if a TLP reaches the expansion it'd go live I believe. At least thats mostly how's its been done in the past? So it would seem to defeat the purpose.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That isn't true for all features such as the tradeskill depot and the pre order page seems to indicate that it will be available on all TLP servers regardless of what expansions they have open.
    Rijacki likes this.
  5. Duckforcetwo New Member

actually "Available for claim at the launch of the expansion" means that you cannot get the ability until the expainsion itself launches in 2023
    (it's because some things are claimable 72 hours after purchase)

Then you can claim it on TLP servers right away once the expansion is launched.
    Rijacki and Kalipto like this.
  6. Kalipto Augur

Yeah, it's hard to know what's going to happen with it from the beta page alone. I asked on the beta announcement post too. Maybe that'll garner a dev response.
  7. Captain Video Augur

The AP feature is still in development and has not yet been made available on the Beta server. It might be a little while yet. Until then, nobody really knows how it's intended to work.
  8. Bernel Augur

From the NoS pre-order page, these items were marked in a similar manner:

Pre-Order: Petroglyphic Weapon Ornament * **
    Metamorph Wand - Shrieker * **
    Tradeskill Component Depot Slots * **
    Metamorph Wand - Underbulk * **
    Visage of the Grimling * **

Were these things available on all TLPs as soon as NoS launched?
    Bryldon likes this.
  9. Rarshaak Journeyman

I can confirm all of these items were available on Vaniki as soon as NoS launched.
    Bernel likes this.
  10. Xhartor Augur

That is going to make managing loot policy more interesting.
  11. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

These are all available on Oakwynd.
    My bard there has the pre-order ornament on one of her weapons and I often get comments about it.
  12. Dixa Augur

it will be another gotcha like the mounts. one per server, but the best part of them (+mana regen) dont work.