Alternate flagging quests on Phinigel?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tripps, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Tripps New Member

Are the quests for access to HOH and BOT live on Phinigel with the release of POP?
  2. Baldur Augur

There is no alternate BoT quest since it's just a group quest to get in to begin with.

All the alternate access quests are in on Phinny except the one for temple of solusek ro.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

There actually is an alternate access BoT quest and it is active on Phinny. You may need some help doing said quest though, as one of the pieces drops in BoT... Good luck adventurer.
  4. Quazilla Journeyman

Check out my previous post inquiring about this,

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/alternate-access-when-does-it-unlock.239282/

Also, BoT flag is pretty easy to get if you have a guild with people lvl 65 and maxed defensive. You can take out the Minis with Just 3 Characters, a 65 tank with defensives, a 65 cleric (Or even geared shaman/druid) and a DPS.

I ended up tanking one with my 65 rogue with just defensives and crap gear with 2 65shaman keeping me alive, and I was the only DPS.

P.S. The giants seem to always be up as well. Also they cannot be slowed.
  5. Machentoo Augur

Not to mention you need a raid kill to finish it.
    AgentofChange likes this.
  6. Quazilla Journeyman

7. Machentoo Augur

8. AgentofChange Augur

Quest npc wasn't up a month ago did they accidentally put him in the game?
  9. Machentoo Augur

I should rephrase--I saw him up around two months ago shortly after PoP launched. Maybe they took him out, I dunno.
  10. AgentofChange Augur

Oh wait the thing you quoted suggested the Sol Ro alt access guy was up, but then under it he talks about the BoT alt access guy. I think you are talking about the BoT guy who is up, Sol Ro guy isn't.
  11. Machentoo Augur

Yes, sorry for the confusion, BoT guy is who I was referring to.