Alt box addition; who

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ptah, Oct 3, 2019.

1. ptah Augur

So I three box; have many options and now with 2 months to kill looking for more options
    Best route to explain I think is
    acc01 Has 110 war, 110 zerk, 110 chanter, 110 mage, 110 clr
    acc02 Has 110 clr, 110 mage, 110 shaman, 110 bard
    acc03 Has 110 mage, 110 clr, 110 pally 98 bst

If you use a string line.. you see so many different options to box.. im just looking for more options and flexible situational flops based if boxing myself, add a friend, add rando lfg. Content wise im open to whatever, I general harder over stupid GMM DH 2.0 runs. Yes im guilty of use it.. but I not happy I do.

The 110s are 22k 31k AA range.. and anything from conflag to tbl raid.. kind all over the place in focus or lack of it.

I thinking about adding either 1 or possible 3(for a new set) just looking for suggestions.
    Top thoughts atm.. acc3 zerk or bst (getting him to 110 and AA, geared) single add or run with Sk zerk zerk setup; Last option would be recreation of shaman on acc3.

I have no idea; Maybe the best answer is don't make a new project and just attack more evol? Finish Hero AA?
    Anyways.. im open to playing whatever just like to min max the synergy of 3 box.. primary or second 3 box flip flop option fest if you will?

All classes are open if there is reason behind it. (quick list)
    Silk Chanter, mage, wiz, poor nec
    Hydrid bard ranger? bst who did I forget
    dex monkey.. never played a monk, rogue, another zerk?
    Healers my multi clr setup pre merc and leech them til I need a merc healer healer.. I enjoy the shaman, not a fan of druid.. feels like 3rd place on all skills with the drool.

Open to suggestions to try this or that.. or share a story how it works for you.

thanks again adventure well

*** im just a alt tab boxer..
  2. Xatt Journeyman

I run an sk and 4x necros best ae group ever!
  3. Froger Lorekeeper

sk/shm + almost anything
  4. Laronk Augur

Based on what you have, I would actually go with either

Paladin, shaman, zerk

or

Paladin Bard zerk,

Paladins have enough self healing and group healing where you can kinda use merc healers for nameds and when you're just fighting trash you don't need a healer at all. If you're not using anything at all to help you box then maybe war clr mage is probably the easiest box because warrior agro is so easy.
  5. Gottar New Member

Best three box combo for all progression up to tbl, sk clr enc. the holy trinity. Add 3 merc wizards and u can do it all. Alt tab boxing though... eh a bit difficult I’d say. For that a bard is easier than enc. bit still that sounds like a real chore...
  6. Tucoh Augur

Option 1: Add a class you don't have and fit it in somehow (rog, wiz, dru, nec, sk)

Option 2: add a playstyle wildly different from what you have done before (two enchanters + bard charming? 2x bst + sha/brd? sk + wiz + enc + 3x wiz/cle mercs?)
  7. Petalonyx Augur

Ench, Mage, Pal is versatile and could be fun. Add a second mage on 4th for dps perhaps? I alt tab box 4, including 2 mages (plus pal, dru) and it's pretty effective and fun.

Which tank has better gear? Maxing a tank is a lifelong expedition. Do you like war, pal, sk better?
  8. ptah Augur

Just checking in.
    Each of mages work with an em25 focus.
    Warr and Pally are both in Ada Cloud.. and some GMM. Very similar geared. warrior edges out with little deeper ac aug set.. but pally not too far behind.

I have talked about double up the bards and attempt to powerplay an SK or Ranger. Both would new primary plays for me. And im little different I thinking about chanter bard bard.. as I have 6 box 6 clrs.. im a lil different /smile

Not a fan of merc dps, 4th box just feels like start losing activity from the others. One set I have done is bst, bard zerk.. but the feels like too of nothing.. I would not g et what I wanted out of each.

SK feels like a great class with great tools.. but only bad thing I say about them is see them often..
    Similar zillion rangers.. and within heart of hearts that would an issue.. I rather be different and have more fun.. that look like all the stone cold killers.

thanks again I check back in later and see if something sticks