Allow 6 accounts on the 1 pc on oak.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Apr 26, 2023.

1. mark Augur

Most players I know box on a raid ,most clerics on raids are boxes,please check your data daybreak.and allow boxing from day 1,don’t force me to stay on yelinak,without boxers eq would have sunset a long time ago.
    regards your truly mark.
  2. magikarp Elder

oh, hi mark
    Jakken, Nenton, jeskola and 1 other person like this.
  3. pipo Lorekeeper

How dare you to ask such aberration!?

They won´t give us another free box TLP! Go play Rizlona and cry like some of us :(
  4. wade_watts Augur

On Oakwynd they should just allow multiple logins from a single account (same or different PC) since they are incentivizing single-account usage.
    Jakken likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

I came here for this
  6. Obliteration Elder

you can box on multiple pcs or cheat and hope you don't get caught/punished
  7. kenmei Augur

i miss the days when boxers hid their existence.
    now they make demands.
  8. Khanfu Elder

I have heard people say that single account boxing didn't exist until much later in EQ. I was doing it in kunark 2000.... it wasn't an issue then, why now?
  9. jeskola pheerie

what? haha, never heard of that, unless you mean on truebox servers.

since late Classic here
    Khanfu likes this.
  10. Khanfu Elder

Jeskola.. Im pretty sure I had two accounts full time in 2000 during kunark on one PC and Im positive I soloed Vleks during SoV using my brothers character to heal OOG. Never an issue... Thats real classic.
  11. pipedreams3 Journeyman

he's not wrong though. :p
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It's not the boxing that is the issue it is the boting, back then there wasn't the 3rd party programs that so many now use to P2W.
  13. Labzeh Lorekeeper

As much as I love Marks posts, can we treat them for what they are and laugh and move on.
  14. Polpet Elder

I will 6box on oakwynd without any issue. 6 Systems Running, no Software used. I dont know why People still Need 3th party tools to do That.
  15. Arclyte Augur

mark smurf account detected