All Access Labor Day Sale

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Lorekeeper

This weekend, SOE will be officially wrapping up summer with some great savings for All Access members!

All Access membership offers great value like in-game perks, a claimable monthly 500 SC reward, and 10% off in-game Marketplace items. But this weekend, we’re going to crank the Marketplace discount from 10% to 25% off!

From Friday, August 29th at 10AM PDT to Tuesday, Sept. 2nd at 10AM PDT, members will get a 25% discount on in-game Marketplace purchases*!

Not a member? Sign up today!

One membership. One price. All the perks!
    [IMG]

* The discount is only available in Marketplaces for games currently part of the All Access program. Excludes Landmark and Dragon’s Prophet as they are not yet included in All Access membership.
    Hawklight Yandli likes this.
  2. Weebaaa Augur

Broken Image link, yo
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

This sale never kicked over in EQ unless you have to go through the process of buying to see it.
  4. Vlad Diszno Augur

I have purchased stuff and you only see the savings in the area where the Preview/General tab is, not in the New Item or Featured Item area. Once you click the 'General' tab, it shows the modified price.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Oh ok thanks Vlad!
  6. OldCrowz New Member

I purchased the CE of the last expansion yesterday evening around 7 central and only got 10% off is this normal?

Thanks
  7. Pacha New Member

"Expansion Krono" -- a item can be bought from Market place and traded in game. Once consumed by a player, it will credit your account to the latest expansion...

I guess this "Expansion Krono" could be 44.99$, tradable in game...What do you guys think?

If you like this idea or want to add to it, someone please start a new forum or spread the word!! =D

I think its great!! :)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Kegwell like this.