All Access but no Heroic Character Token available

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xanbar, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Xanbar Augur

I am All Access by way of Krono. Shouldn't I see a Heroic Character Token at character select screen for 25th anniversary?
  2. Riou EQResource

Have to log in all the way probably, then it will show up as granted to use
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Similar thing happened to one of my accounts but in reverse.

Logged in and the area on the character inventory screen where it shows the Heroic Character count window is blank. Not just blank but no drop down window or anything in that area.

However I do see the 85/100 count drop down on the log in character select screen.

This is on a previously 100 Heroic who is now 120. Not a custom UI. Have logged in and out repeatedly.

Edit: I made another character on the same account and it shows the proper "upgrade character" and Heroic count on the character inventory screen on that character. Perhaps they are making them so you cannot accidentally use it on a) a character that has already had a level 100 Heroic used on them or b) it would not upgrade the character since they are already level 120.
    Silvena likes this.
  4. Gialana Augur

Yeah, it looks like there are different solutions. At the character select screen the dropdown shows both heroic levels but grays out the Upgrade button on characters that can't use the currently selected heroic upgrade. But the character inventory just doesn't list the heroic levels that aren't usable to that character. For a character that uses the level 85 heroic upgrade can only display the level 100 upgrade in the inventory screen.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, the "upgrade" button on the character select is greyed out on the character that for what ever reason cannot use it.

No, the character inventory has nothing there at all. There is no "upgrade character" green button on character inventory screen at all. That whole area is blank. No drop down window listing either.

My other accounts that are level 120 and have 85's and 100's show both options on select and inventory screen. And the "upgrade" is not greyed out on them.

Edit - too confusing so it is what it is. :) so long as its there for the character I want it on then it doesn't really matter. Was hoping to help other players with possible reasons they might not see it.
    Gialana likes this.
  6. Gialana Augur

Oops. I should have checked the one character I've used a level 100 heroic upgrade on. It matches where all heroic buttons are removed from the inventory screen. But for a character that's only used the level 85 upgrade, the 100 upgrade (and only the level 100) is still visible in the inventory screen.
    CatsPaws likes this.