Agnarr YT Channel if you're new check it out!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ECrack, May 24, 2017.

1. ECrack Augur

Hey everyone, I have started a youtube channel with shortish videos on different aspects of EQ for you guys to check out before the launch!

I've been going through the forum and seeing what kind of questions you guys have been asking and trying to cover them.

I will continue to make more videos, I definitely don't know everything about everquest and if there's something you want to bring to my attention you can post in the comments or here and let me know things I missed or don't know about!

However, here are the things I've covered so far and I will put out more videos as I go through the forums over the next two hours before work.

Ep1 - Kelethin to Felwithe Mail Quest (Level 1-4 exp/gold quest)
    Ep2 - Kaladim Bone Chips Quest (Level 1-4 Exp/Silver/Small Leather armor quest)
    Ep3 - Crushbone Belts (7-13 Exp/Gold/Small leather armor quest)
    Ep4 - Critical Web Sites to know for TLP servers
    Ep5 - Beginners Fletching, how to make your own arrows for cheap!
    Ep6 - Leveling Guide, multiple leveling paths add your favorite spots in the comments!
    Ep7 - Weight Reduction bags on TLP

I think my next video is going to cover finding or making your own groups and another video on how the advanced looting system works. If you guys have recommendations for future videos I'll be more then happy to make them and bring light to the subject! Thank everyone I hope these videos help you out. And of course I gotta throw a personal plug in: Come hang out with me as we progress on Agnarr, I'll be on twitch! Sun-Tues https://www.twitch.tv/xyannocd
  2. ECrack Augur

3. AgentofChange Augur

Your first 3 episodes are about quests and suggest they give "exp". A laughable concept.
  4. ECrack Augur

You don't think cb belts are good experience?
  5. AgentofChange Augur

Are you new to the TLPs recently? Have you played the game within the past year?
  6. ZappedBoys Lorekeeper

Exp was nerfed friend. Quests are worthless now besides rewards.
  7. Carns Lorekeeper

p99 =/= agnarr
  8. ECrack Augur

Well the way I do it is you pick up about 40-60 belts from 7-10ish then you get a free level off belts even in the new tlp. Still worth imo. Yeah they took out the wine quest, but these quests are not just for experience. Bone chips and CB will be great sources for Leather Armor, which will be huge for the baby stage of a server. And the mail quest is more for the gold which I state in the YT channel.

Also yes I played Phinny from day one, I have 4 max levels on there. =)
  9. AgentofChange Augur

Phinny launch was over a year ago and the quest exp was NOT nerfed at the launch of phinny. Do the quests for gold & armor but you shouldn't really claim they provide experience ;)
  10. Dulu Augur

Subscribed.

Great work, bud.
    ECrack likes this.
  11. ECrack Augur

Well I guess it's not for everyone. I personally will definitely be using CB belts for the experience as well as the gold and items. =) Cheers mate.