[Agnarr] Trading

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nimblering, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Nimblering New Member

Hi, while we wait for the bazaar to come with Luclin we are ”stuck” with the EC tunnel. I have a few questions about trading pre luclin and trading on the Agnarr server.

1. There seem to be no msg board for the server with trading?

2. Does everyone haggle, I mean bid bellow what you will pay and price above what you will accept?

3. When you list items to buy or sell, why don’t you write a amount you want/will pay?
    Personally I rather not trade with you, because I tried to be called an idiot basically for making a offer considered way too low. In my opinion seller selling or buyer buying should know their price or do some research like with Agnarrprices.

4. Wish krono weren’t on the server…

Oh and last: I am in no rush for expansions to unlock, but wish bazaar were included from the start. Sitting in EC tunnel is nostalgic the first day or two, then it starts getting annoying.
  2. Phantom Ghost Augur

They decline offer, if that is my price, I move on.

They offer too low, I say no thanks.

Only thing that could go wrong is someone takes offense and whines and cries to the other person about the price being too high or too low.

Nobody forces you to buy or sell.

You are patient you can buy low and sell high. You are not patient you can expect to likely buy high and sell low.
  3. snailish Augur

some people enjoy the commonlands old-school live bartering. I wouldn't expect anything to be changed.

I personally would be happy with baz being revamped so the multiple entrances connect to main cities in classic (not necessarily to "safe" locations in those cities), aka take it right out of luclin. Lorewise, it's pretty silly for the main trade hub in the world to be on the moon after all. The easier route would be enabling a translocator to baz and locking the zone outs to luclin/pok.
  4. snailish Augur

some people enjoy the commonlands old-school live bartering. I wouldn't expect anything to be changed.

I personally would be happy with baz being revamped so the multiple entrances connect to main cities in classic (not necessarily to "safe" locations in those cities), aka take it right out of luclin. Lorewise, it's pretty silly for the main trade hub in the world to be on the moon after all. The easier route would be enabling a translocator to baz and locking the zone outs to luclin/pok.
  5. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Perhaps throw it in the tunnel. I'd like this for a future server but I am sure many would not.
  6. Ketzerei84 Elder

Agnarrprices.com
  7. daffie999 Augur

It is much easier with lots of items to just list them. Especially for commonly sold items that most people know the price for. Personally I hate playing in game markets, so often anything within ~20% of the average price I go with. I just want to get in, sell my crap, and get out.
  8. Fhiele Augur

And you are a juicy whale to the tunnel rats.
  9. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

I do the same. It's a service. I can waste time in the tunnel, or I could spend 10 minutes farming and get that extra 200p back that I spent.
  10. Kahna Augur

Tunnel selling is the worst. Good on you if you like it and can make a profit from it, but I haven't bought or sold a single thing in the tunnel, and I don't plan on participating in the economy until Luclin and the bazaar.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

I do that with spells. I have dozens of them. I'm not going to take the time to look up the recent prices on every one of them. If I get a tell from someone looking to buy then I'll look up the price.

I do generally list the prices on equipment I'm selling, though.