[Agnarr] The Regime (PST)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Skum, May 31, 2017.

1. Skum Elder

The Regime is recruiting people that are interested in grouping>xping>raiding end-game content on Agnarr. We hail from classic EQ & P99 top-end guilds. We are looking to create an environment that is definitely more relaxed yet just as reliable.

Guild Status 6/28:
    Phinny, Yael, and Hate Minis down for our second week of raids. Next week we're planning Vox/Naggy. Our roster is up to 70ish people and has increased by 31 players this week. We think capping the roster at around 100 will keep a sizable and consistent force on raid nights.

Looking for skilled & fun players! Currently only recruiting lvl 40+. App requirements are starting to tighten as more members fill required roles:

http://www.the-regime.com/recruitment

Our raids start at:
    7pm PST Mon/Optional Tues/Wednesday - Discord required
    3hrs a night + optional extra time if something reasonable is available
    May switch the optional Tuesday to weekends.

This is intentionally a relaxed system that leaves room for adjustment if people prefer going forward.

Feel free to contact Godking, Haak, Winikpus, Rakun, Dredberg, or Notblack if you have any questions in game or leave a message here.

www.The-Regime.com
  2. Skum Elder

Bump! Still looking for more members.
  3. Grimluk New Member

Find us in game! We also raided recently on phinigel classic->pop so we have the strategeries. Come collect pixels and grow with us!
  4. Orxbane New Member

What days are scheduling for raids? And how soon are you expecting to be raiding? Currently have a 43 ranger and want to join a guild prepared to raid, but I'd also like to be able to eventually raid with my friend who is currently a 16 druid if possible. Your PST schedule is promising, depending on the days.
  5. Amoeba Augur

I too would like to know actual days and set times. My availability is open weekends, but due to work and commute, weekdays 7pm PST is my earliest.

Am starting to look around for a home for my chars... still low lvl but want to group with people in a guild and grow together then raid. Been tough finding a spot due to many newer guilds not having an solid raid schedule yet. Would feel bad to join, xp on up, then feel I have to leave due to incompatible times!
  6. Skum Elder

@Orxbane @Amoeba updated my main post, hope it answers some of your questions. If you are looking for a raid guild to grow with now is the perfect time as we are planning our first raid next week.
  7. Amoeba Augur

Thank you for the update, I greatly appreciate it!
  8. Skum Elder

Updated
  9. Skum Elder

Updated
  10. Skum Elder

Bumpzilla
  11. Skum Elder

updated
  12. Skum Elder

Updated. Need Clerics>Bards>Dps
  13. Vypervenom New Member

Toxic players. I've had bad interactions with multiple guild members. I do not suggest joining this guild.