{Agnarr Server} Guild LF Members

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lokomotiva, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Lokomotiva Elder

Good morning all,

<Vampyre> is open for business.

I posted before the servers came up about possibly recruiting for a new guild, but wanted to sit back and see what was out there before ultimately deciding to make this happen. After further review, I have decided that creating a new guild was in order. So let me get to the details:

Guild Focus:
    We will aim to be primarily raiders, but we will not be a set schedule team as far as set days/times. Instead, we will raid as time permits our guild. If we are farming shards for VT, we will not force raiding most nights just because we said we would. However, some other times, if people are on and targets are available to our /pick, we may raid heavily some weeks. Just depends on the ebb and flow of the guild as we grow. But we will be a Progressive Raiding Guild that plans to see all the game has to offer through PoP.

Times/Days:
    Please read above before jumping to this part. We very well may raid weekend afternoons if numbers are good for whatever targets we have lined up. We will raid during the week as well. Days will change, times will slightly change. Being a new guild from scratch, we will play it as we go.

Loot System:
    A Loot Council will be formed with Officers and a Rotating Member or few from the ranks. Loot will be awarded on a few things. Mainly, receiving said loot will benefit the guild the most and help us down progressive targets easiest (Tanks/Healers)? Who attends a nice amount of the raids? Who gains the biggest upgrade? Basically, loot will be spread out, but the goal is to keep our guild strong and moving along. A Ranger won't be using a Blade of War before a Warrior...just as an obvious example.

Casuals?:
    Sure, we will have friendly players who are more about just raiding when they can, and not be kicked for missing X amount of days etc. All are welcome here, as long as you leave the drama at the door and help when you can.

Closing:
    A website will be made here shortly, as will a Discord Server for all members to use. We will be starting off fresh. We are not coming from another game and raiding day 1. This will be a building process, but fully intend on growing quick. If interested, message me here or in game on my Paladin, "Audio". Thank you for reading, and hope to hear from some very soon :)
  2. Lokomotiva Elder

Oh, and let me specify that we will not be a splitting raids, high number of players type of guild. We want to be a more tight-knit group that raids with the same folks every raid. No knock on those guilds, but that won't be our strategy as far as raiding goes. Just want some solid players who are willing to rinse and repeat until bosses are dead and we move onto the next one. Thanks again!
  3. Lokomotiva Elder

<Vampyre> is now official and ready to begin officially recruiting. Please Message Audio in game, reply here, or DM me on here. Looking forward to meeting some like-minded folks.