[Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Friday July 22 @ 8:30 EST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xeris, Feb 17, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

So really the boss thing is only an issue for the last boss in phase 3 and phase 4?
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

Correct.
  3. Ceffener Augur

Happy wife, happy life.
  4. Xeris Augur

Yes - in between phases. I'll try to make room to allow for this to happen if at all possible (with the exception of a final boss in p4 gets killed and a new person would automatically zone into p5).
  5. Xeris Augur

I agree with you in theory, but I'd rather not give special treatment to anyone. I'd prefer to have 72 human beings at the raid, and for the most part I'll drop boxes for mains, unless it's a necessary class (I.E. we have 5 clerics and 3 of them are boxes, I won't drop a box cleric for a main monk). I respect your willingness to spend for items and I'm sure all the attendees at the raids are happy you're there, but again, my main consideration is for as many people as possible to enjoy the raid and participate. If that means sitting boxes, then so be it. Again, we can just keep in touch during the Friday as raid time is looming and go from there.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

As far as the mains/boxes deal....depends on the gearing of the box. By now most people should (theoretically) be at least Elemental geared.....right? ;)
  7. Xeris Augur

I mean ya a box cleric with 4,000 mana is going to be useless :D I'm hoping/expecting that a box attending the raid is at least raid ready, not trying to drag around 60 bazaar geared toons.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

I would think a 60 man Time raid can easily be carried by 2 end game tanks and 2 clerics that pay attention.

Only thing I could see making a requirement (beyond being level 65) is using the Celestial Healing pots.
  9. modsiw Augur

The purpose of raising my concerns ahead of time was to plan. If I'm making last minute decisions, I'll probably come up short on both fronts.

We've each said our peace. Your raid, your rules.

I'll be skipping this raid.

I wish you and the attendees the best.
  10. LittleBrumski Augur

This Friday's raid (3 days from now) is on July 22nd. This is because PoT is closer to a black hole, so when the 3 hour raid is done there, 5 months will have passed in the other zones.
  11. Xeris Augur

Now you're getting it
  12. Xeris Augur

bumping this btw.
  13. Xeris Augur

Note: the Krono - Plat conversion will be 37,000 plat per Krono. What this means is that you can bid for items using Krono, and every Krono will = 37,000 plat. For example, Ring of Force drops and you say "2 Kronos." If you win the item, you'll hand me 2 Kronos. The amount announced to the raid will be 74,000 plat.

After the raid, I will sell off the Kronos at 37,000 plat, and then distribute the plat after I've converted all the Kronos. See you all there!
  14. Xeris Augur

Starting in 2 hours. Invites out in 1.5 hours
  15. Xeris Augur

TIME RAID FINISHED! 4 hours 26 mins in total. 5,228,000 plat generated! 56 people at the raid. Should be a good haul!
  16. Xeris Augur

All plat parcel'd out except for 1 person, will get to it tomorrow. People there the whole time received 110,743 plat. 50 unique players participated on the night.
    DeseanJackson likes this.