Agnarr is the place for new/casual players currently, and probably for a while

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scrax, Jul 18, 2018.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

thats like polling polling "do people like chicken sandwiches? " at a Chik fil A.

You need to talk to the people who quit as well, in other words... but obviously theyre gone. At least on agnarr tons of people i befriended quit, but i can think of maybe 3 or 4 who went to another tlp.
  2. Shinjiu New Member

So after taking a break after luclin released on agnarr I have dabbled around in both Agnarr and Coirnav and it's not even close, Coirnav I can find a pug within the hour at the most. Agnarr, on the other hand ROFL... I spent the entire weekend lfg, and was able to get a sympathy invite from a ranger headshotting mobs in GE. Agnarr has more people selling afk xp spots than there are groups forming. I even submitted a few apps to some guilds since everyone on my friends list is missing in action and I've yet to even get a response from any of them as well. If Coirnav's xp rate wasn't so slow it wouldn't be so bad but slow xp is better than no xp.
  3. Dilf Augur

Server selection for the long term is a tough one for me. To play and catch up on Ragefire, you need to box. Less than 100 bazaar traders is discouraging for gearing up. For Phinny, the catch-up gap is huge for levels, AA's, and epic quests while guilds focus on TSS. Low level groups are non-existent. For Coirnav, it's a slow grind again, and it feels like a new TLP announcement or a new path of least resistance will kill the population, despite it being very high right now. I really don't want to restart every 1-2 years, and just forget being locked at PoP/LDoN.

Despite really enjoying the nostalgia, playing on a Live server may be the only reasonable choice for me.
  4. Risiko Augur

Agnarr was a great server for a long time, and I have no doubt that it will continue to be a great server due to the simple fact that it is a one of a kind among Everquest servers.

But... I'm not sure the hate towards Coirnav is warranted. Coirnav is an ok server. There's nothing terribly wrong with it other than the slow experience.
  5. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]