[Agnarr] <Fourth Meal> Late Night Pacific Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Misaligned, May 25, 2017.

1. Misaligned Augur

Our raid roster has filled and recruitment is now limited to level 50 Clerics and Bards only. Applicants will be subject to a 3-week trial period before becoming full raid members. You will earn DKP during your trial period.

Formerly known as <Late Night PST>.

Raid Times:
    • Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00pm - 12:30am Pacific
    • Wednesdays are optional nights for extra objectives (no DKP)
    DKP System:
    • EPGP is based on the concept of Effort Points and Gear Points. Effort Points quantify the effort each member put towards the (common) guild goals and Gear Points quantify what each member got back in return. Loot priority is computed as the quotient of the two; priority (PR) is equal to EP/GP.
    Discord:
    Current Recruitment Needs:
    • Bard - High
    • Cleric - High
    • Druid - Closed
    • Enchanter - Closed
    • Mage - Closed
    • Monk - Closed
    • Necromancer - Closed
    • Paladin - Closed
    • Ranger - Closed
    • Rogue - Closed
    • Shadowknight - Closed
    • Shaman - Closed
    • Warrior - Closed
    • Wizard - Closed
  2. Trackanon Elder

Come one, come all! If you're up late then we want YOU!
  3. Sonyeq Journeyman

If only I was still living in Hawaii could make the raid times. Moved to Napa Valley for work and now in PST timezone and I work at 7am PST.
  4. Misaligned Augur

Looking for more to fill our roster. We have a cool group of people. Come say hello.
  5. Misaligned Augur

We continue to grow. Full momentum. Unofficial raiding has begun. First official raid is Thursday, June 8th. Get in here!
  6. Pristine Oakwynd

Is there a level requirement for this guild? I had joined another nice guild on Agnarr, but as I live in Hawaii, I doubt raid times will work with them. Just got started on the server though after coming from another one.
  7. Misaligned Augur

No level requirement to join. If you want loot on raids you need to be level 50. Below 50 you'll be limited to rot items on raids.

We have a couple other folks in Hawaii, too.

Still looking for more. All classes welcome but we especially love Clerics!
  8. Stout85 New Member

Stout here!
  9. Ticino Journeyman

Can I join if I could only make Tuesday raids? Not sure how fast I'll level, nor not sure which classes I will be. But I have a few duos I been leveling up to decide what to go with.
  10. Misaligned Augur

Only 40% raid attendance required for raider status so as long as you make most Tuesdays you're good. Check our forums for more info.
  11. Misaligned Augur

Still recruiting all classes though some more eagerly than others. Please see our forums for more info.
  12. Misaligned Augur

Updated policy. 50-only requirement is for those looking to join as raiders only. Anyone can join the guild as a non-raiding member.
  13. Misaligned Augur

Back to the top. Where are the late night Clerics at?
  14. Kyleigh Journeyman

Effort points makes me think of both teams receiving a trophy after a football match. Good luck though!
  15. Senadin Elder

I grouped with several of these folks awesome peeps, I wish i had a schedule that fits your raiding time!
  16. Misaligned Augur

Looking for Bards, Clerics and Wizards!
  17. Misaligned Augur

Come kill bird dragons with us.
  18. Misaligned Augur

Recruitment needs in OP is up-to-date. Still looking for more folks. Clerics and Bards in particular (us and every other guild probably).
  19. Misaligned Augur

Recruitment needs updated.
  20. Misaligned Augur

Still looking for Clerics.