Agnarr can transfer......

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CatsPaws, Feb 8, 2022.

1. jeskola pheerie

There have been quite a few "please open GOD" posts from Agnarrians over the years. Also, I have seen a few Agnarrians pop into Rizlona guilds' discord server the past week. I guess the true Agnarrians will be the ones who continue to play on Agnarr after this month. It could just be people who want to get away from Truebox leaving.
  2. Fluid Augur

Great for them whats wants it. I won't be taking it me thinks.

There are a couple of reasons I went to Rizlona.

#1 is I prefer a paid server to get away from behavior found on a f2p server. There are a lot of positive things that go with this namely a dedicated user base that really knows how to play the game. I often learn something new and love just seeing others rock it!

#2 The boxing thing. I am willing to pay DB twice as much to box two characters<3x if I add my other account> If people are happy with Agnarr truebox, more power to them. With few exceptions I don't login more then one account at a time there. Just seems inappropriate for me to pay the extra bucks and then not be able to rez or Clarity toons on the other account w/o setting up a second computer.

#3 I probably won't be taking advantage of the transfer off Agnaar because at last count I had something like 15 characters over level 40 on Rizlona. I still have open slots, it is just that I don't have any characters on Agnaar that aren't duplicated on Rizlona and higher level.

There's the perception thing too. I mean I prefer gnomes to ogres because it looks like you are running faster. Last night there were like 15 toons in PoK on Agnaar. Even if you believe there are only 15 players in PoK on Rizlona boxing 6 characters, it looks more active. From a DB $ standpoint, 15 players paying for 90 accounts is a better bottom line then 15 players paying for 15 accounts.
    Machen likes this.
  3. Machen New Member

I know you know this, but just before the haters chime in... There are WAY more than 90 accounts logged in to Rizlona at any given time. Like, orders of magnitude more, even at our lowest population point at 4 AM or whatever.
    Fluid likes this.
  4. Jhazz New Member

Has any had a successful transfer yet. I don't see Aradune on the list using transfer coins. Maybe the devs punked us.

5. Fornow Lorekeeper

transfer token doesnt show the new tlp's u are allowed to go to now
  6. Jhazz New Member

It does but Ardune is missing.
  7. Lifa Halflings represent

Zakadina likes this.
  8. Zakadina New Member