Agnarr - Box of Abu-Kar, Manastone, Rubicite?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dotmatrix, May 5, 2017.

1. Dotmatrix New Member

Hey gang. will classic items be in temporarily like classic, and then removed? New to the TLP scene. I tried searching, but the search terms were "too common" and I figured this would be easier. Thanks!
  2. Silinius Augur

No Manastone for sure
  3. Ming Tee Augur

Ya no manastone but there is mana robe off trak and rubicite dropped on phinny. Another one off the top of my head is deceiver mask from Lguk that's usable by all, stays in until around when kunark drops.
  4. Dotmatrix New Member

cool. sounds like a handful of items will be there. does anyone know about the box? nice to have a couple handy
  5. -wycca Augur

The box drops until a certain point (I think all of Classic), low % from any mob in game.
    Rubicite is in - it goes in sometime after launch, then is in for X weeks (definitely gone by Kunark).
    Manna Robe on Trak is in forever to my knowledge.
    Fungus staff usable by all is in for all of Kunark to my knowledge.
    0.1sec clicky circlet for sk/nec is in for all of Kunark to my knowledge.
    Guise of the Deceiver is in for all of Classic.

I'm unaware of any other time-limited items that don't involve zone revamps.
    Dotmatrix likes this.
  6. Galleyan Augur

I thought we were getting the post-Rubicite CT on launch day?

Also, Scimitar of the Mistwalker I believe is in for a short period as well.

Basically, the truly "BROKEN" (ie: completely change the way you play classes) items are never put back in (Manastone, Moss Covered Twig, etc).
  7. -wycca Augur

Yep, sorry, forgot Mistwalker (I have one on Phin, so not sure why...). It's definitely out by Kunark, and I'm fairly sure it's not in at launch, so it may activate with the Rubicite for example. I'm not sure if the Box is in at launch or if it activates a bit later like Rubicite. The guise is definitely in at launch.

Many TLP zones are not exactly classic, they're more approximations. CT is a good example of this, as it is pretty darn close to a version of the zone that we remember (the post-Rubicite but pre-Luclin revamp version for the most part). On launch it will be that version, and then at some point, its timed, Rubicite will start dropping. After that it's the same version until Luclin, minus the Rubicite. For the most part it follows the mobs you expect it from, with one exception. If you really want a guide to CT rubicite farming, I know way too much about the spawn points of each named that drops Rubi.