Agnarr Battlestations

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dafroo, May 23, 2017.

1. Dafroo Journeyman

Haven't seen a good battlestation thread in awhile.

[IMG]
    Mokai, Ltldogg, Ming Tee and 3 others like this.
  2. Bailen Augur

Now that's the office of an EQ player. I like it.
  3. Olestra Elder

waiting on my monitors to arrive, then I shall post a picture
  4. Maleickfaceless New Member

I need those paintings in my life, or printed from a shop and framed. Could you send or direct me where to download the pictures?

*throws money at monitor*
  5. Maleickfaceless New Member

6. Dafroo Journeyman

The original artist passed away years ago, but his wife still sells his artwork. (what remains of it anyway)

https://www.keithparkinson.com/

The ones that are framed are the original prints which cost more, but the photo copies are just as good from what she told me.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Reminds me I need a mic and to clean my desk...
  8. PraimFaya Journeyman

I love that framed picture. I have one as well :)

I started Day 1 March 1999 when the sub rate was $9.89 and I can't explain why this server has me so excited.
  9. Trevalon Augur

I worked at Hastings when Luclin came out and we had this huge 3d model box of the Luclin box. So when they were going to toss it out cause the promotion was over I asked the manager to have it and I still have it on top of one of my book shelves today. Its about 2 foot high by 8 inches wide - I love it.
    Bailen and Dandy like this.
  10. Rhodz Augur

11. Rouan Augur

Plantronics Gamecom 780 has served me well. Only issue is no way to detach the ear cups to clean 'em and they kinda sit on the ears. They tend to go on sale for pretty cheap $25ish range.
  12. Iyacc Augur

My desk looked like that... once.

Now it's a little dusty, covered in mail, baseball cards, and a huge pile of coins - think Smaug's hoard. Guess I need to clean up some.
  13. Mwapo Augur

[IMG]

Am I doing this right?
    Mashef and windbearer like this.
  14. @grim New Member

is the mwapo playing on ognerr?
  15. jdillma2 New Member

yep, you got it.
  16. Senadin Elder

I dont see the poopsock station!
  17. nagash101 Augur

That lamp in the corner is terrifying. I can see why you drink so much that thing has to make sounds and talk to you at night.
  18. Ming Tee Augur

I like lamp.

Edit: lol nagash beat me by a few seconds, gg.
  19. jeskola pheerie

20. Rouan Augur

NOOOO! NOT HIM! DON'T BRING HIM UP!