Agnarr and the old Bazaar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rudeboy88, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rudeboy88 New Member

Just think about it DayBreak. Old Bazaar was an awesome piece of Luclin, I know you haven't unvamped anything to this point on any progression server, but it really is fitting for the time.

Also wasn't that whole bards being able to AoE kite a thing a brief thing in LoY/LDoN ;)? Now that would be cool too but again not holding my breath.
  2. snailish Augur

I thought there were some issues with the old baz design that allowed players to grief other players and that was part of the reason for the change?
  3. Donroy Elder

I miss the old bazaar. I also miss MGB large afk crowds there into wolves. The howling was maddening.

If DBG could somehow get the old code for everything - old prevamp zones, models, music etc that would be my dream come true. I don't think it's likely or even possible though... still excited for Agnarr either way.
  4. Rhodz Augur

I think they had a constriction point entering from the nexus but beyond that they broke up the vendor space for lag reasons IIRC.
    Just a place for traders to hang out AFK but that's me.
  5. Razzle Augur

I do miss the old bazzar but it is gone forever. :(
  6. Rhodz Augur

I miss any kind of bazaar when we dont have one.
    Never was any good at the EC thing, just always had better to do in my mind at least.
  7. Basak Augur

I always thought they should have put the Bazaar in EC, not on Luclin. That tunnel room is pretty big, and it could even go bigger if they dug it out a bit to house more people. Even adding up and down, not just outwards.