<Aethos> - Phinigel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vaclav, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

Opting out of putting this together - some news has come to me that would make the proposition quite chaotic. Plus I was lukewarm on a leader role as is.

Thanks for the interest from those that had some - I will personally be heading to In Virtue - I'd suggest them as they align on most aspects of how I wanted to steer Aethos towards. (With the exception of loot system - but Krimzin has been trustworthy in the past with loot councils)
  2. Crayon123 Augur

Looking forward to the launch of the <Aethos> website and to finally do some recruiting!

We're very excited to offer a niche experience to the Phinigel Community. We're an adult-oriented raid guild with a wealth of EverQuest knowledge and collective maturity. Our members play their classes to the peak of their abilities and consistently strive to achieve the big kills without the big, zergy numbers. We prefer to let the precision play and achievements of our tight-knit raiding core speak for itself instead of participating in the toxic aspects of server policing and politics.

If you prefer scheduled raiding, a strong experienced leadership core, and playing with competent longtime players - without the batphone - swing by the forums over the next few days and say hi... we would love to speak with you!
  3. Slambit Journeyman

What? not able to set up a website while driving?
    you're fired! :D