Fixed Internally Aemlai Psawaslleh missing in PoK

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drewie, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Drewie Augur

Frothel, Ileasa, Cronar and 5 others like this.
  2. Penn New Member

still missing as of last night 1 / 27 / 23
    Frothel likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Missing on Tunare also. Gave a "like" to your post
    Frothel and Penn like this.
  4. Eteract Journeyman

I had the reward "contract of the ancient shissar" when the extra life spoiler said it would be contract of the painted sporali. Either way the person who I need to finish up with "aemlai psawaslleh" is no where in POK that I can find. Rathe server
    Frothel likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Frothel likes this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

• This mob spawns at -83, -1, -154 ( -- just west of the Crescent Reach portal stone).
    Bump
    NPC is missing. I can not hire the Merc from my expansion purchase.
    Frothel likes this.
  7. Cronar Elder

What gives on this merc vendor? No official information provided as of yet.?
  8. Jedis Arch Mage

It was asked that no one redeem the Extra Life code until they can get this fixed. If she's no longer there, then she has likely been permakilled until they can patch in the fix.
  9. niente Developer

This NPC was permakilled until the Painted Sporali merc is fixed in the February update (2/15). Anyone who hired an Ancient Shissar mercenary will be bugged otherwise. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Veteran_BetaTester and SteamFox like this.
  10. Paladin Augur

I am curious as to why a new special Merc NPC was needed at all, when there are all ready at least 3... or is it 4?
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  11. Jedis Arch Mage

I've wondered this, too. There may be more than 4? The start of this trend was the SoD beta minotaur merc NPC.
  12. SlayrofDragons New Member

The SoD Beta Minotaur Merc is not bugged, it's over by the GL entrance and has been for several years. You can only hire a Merc from this Liaison on the Character you claimed it with. The Siren Liaison is also there, right next to the Minotaur, and is available to the same Character as the Minotaur. I know this, as my Main claimed it, and has never had an issue hiring either Mercenary. I get asked for groups just so people can watch the Siren dance while she casts spells, lol. I named her Parris after Parris Hilton, lmao.
    But I am also looking for the Liaison that gives you the Fungal Fiend. I spent several hours opening and checking every building in PoK looking for this Liaison, even loaded my Ranger and used Track, all to no avail. I finally submitted a Support Ticket, and was informed this is a known issue, and my ticket was closed.
  13. Jedis Arch Mage

I never said it was bugged? I was replying to someone else, whose comment mentioned why we needed more than 4 NPCs for hiring mercenaries. My assumption is that there is a technical limitation on how many mercs a single NPC can offer, so they need to keep adding more NPCs to offer the various types.
  14. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thank you!

Confirmed, NPC is back:
    [IMG]