Advanced loot option that needs to be added

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Targin, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Targin Journeyman

We really need an "Always Leave on Corpse" option in the advanced loot window!!
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

3. Ronzark Augur

This is the kind of thing where you smack your head and say "WTF, How the Hell didn't we see this years ago!!?!?"

Great suggestion.
  4. Donroy Elder

Yes please!
  5. Elskidor Augur

I'd rather them get it to not crash the game before adding anything new confusing it more.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Heyy... you don't get to make those calls!
  7. Zanarnar Augur

Umm isn't that what the "Never" box button is for?
  8. Zapsos Augur

If you solo, yes. but in a group (or raid) even if every member selects "Never" the master looter still has to manually leave it on the corpse
  9. doah Augur

The issue is with the group window. Would need some prequery of group members to see if they have a roll option set. If you are solo never works fine.

But before we get into messing with other options I believe Pofire disabling of lev should be enacted as well as making the lava do similar damage to TSS lava. #makepofireg8again
  10. Kattria Minx Augur

I support this one million percent. :) As ML on raids, this would be much appreciated!
  11. Random newb Augur

Maybe they could process it once the ask is complete and no one had rolled on the item. At minimum a one press button like the check and X on each item would be nice.
    doah likes this.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

We did. I asked for this before it even went live. I also asked for an option to designate 1 character as a loot dump and send all loot to that player.

They said there wasn't a need for those options. :rolleyes:
  13. Random newb Augur

That's actually how I deal with loot when boxing. Assign it all to one toon and don't choose anything for stuff I want left on corpse so I can just spam the X on stuff I don't want looted.
  14. tuttles Augur

would be a nice loot filter
  15. Kattria Minx Augur

I wouldn't go that far! I love the advloot window, overall, but for raiding, there could be added functionality like "always leave on corpse" or "assign to ML".