Adv loot window and custom UI

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coronay, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Coronay Augur

They do not seem to be compatible, or is there a trick people are using? For now I had to switch default UI and turn off the advloot feature because I couldn't loot any mobs with my custom UI.
  2. Feradach Augur

I can't even get any custom UIs to load post-patch. I've tried Sparxx (not updated yet for 3/25 patch) along with the updated Ang and Stice UIs and none of them will work.
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

No luck here either. I normally use SARS which I didn't expect to work but none of the pre-patched custom UIs will load for me either.
    Feradach likes this.
  4. Qulas Augur

Your template and animations files will need to be edited to include the new features, I'll be home in a few hours and will be happy to help update people's UI's when I get home.
    Dibab and Lisandra like this.
  5. Feradach Augur

You're a rock star. Would you mind looking at the Sparxx UI at http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?s&id=4620 ? That would be awesome.
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. Igniz Augur

An update to SARS UI would be heavily appreciated as well :) Unfortunately, I seem unable to make them work :-(
  7. Meteora Elder

Doing Savok's would be nice too. Appears he has yet to release an update for his
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Qulas Augur

I personally use Vert, so that one is already fixed. As soon as I am home I will post the Vert fix and look at Sparxxx and Sars.
    Meteora, Lisandra and JupiterKnight like this.
  9. Schadenfreude Augur

I cannot currently get Vert to work and it is listed as "updated for Test" which looks not to have happened recently.
  10. Qulas Augur

I had an unavoidable meeting this morning or I would post the fix now. Probably an hour or so and I'll be home and able to post it. Sorry for the wait
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Lisandra Augur

Oh man, I've been stuck using default for a week now since I play mostly on Test and I use Vert too. I guess I need to learn how to patch it myself but I am looking forward to your fix.
  12. Schadenfreude Augur

13. Romance Augur

Qulas, the Champion of the People
    IceSy and Synisca like this.
  14. Meteora Elder

You sir, are a winner!
  15. TheQxx Augur

Whoa, who is this guy?
    Mythaniel likes this.
  16. Meteora Elder

I ask that question too. I'm surprised either of us play this game still haha.
    TheQxx likes this.
  17. Goth Augur

Sadly the Default UI is so old and dated people feel the need to use customer UI's...

Wish EQ came with a few top UIs and you could choose which one to use. That way those UIs would be tested and ready.
  18. Qulas Augur

Romance and Feradach like this.
  19. Igniz Augur

/cheer Qulas !!!
  20. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I'm surprised in this day and age soe/daybreak has not allowed player created ui's to be done the way player studio items work. I'd pay 5 bucks for a working ui that could be fine tuned way more than ui's now.
    Romance and Ryleth like this.