@Admin May I ask very respectfully for an instance update?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Snooki, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Ryak Augur

Can ANYBODY confirm a non-ssra Luclin instance was working properly?
  2. Zanador Elder

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

Was Ssra the FIRST instance you have done? As in, did you do Ssra, all mobs were up, and then tried another, and nothing was there?

My thought is it may be the first instance you do of the week will have mobs, but that locks you out of every single other instance as well, hence why none of those beyond Ssra were working (because everyone went and did Ssra before everyone else)
  3. -wycca Augur

Our first instance after the hotfix was seru, which was not up. Neither was UP which we did next. Ssra and VT are working fine for us.
  4. Zanador Elder

Ahura, thanks for the clarification there.

Just wanted to make sure the issue was not due to the first instance you do locking you out of all subsequent instances.
  5. Spooky Augur

Does anyone know if the blank lockout prevents you from spawning Ssra, or prevents mobs from spawning there?
  6. -wycca Augur

It did not prevent us from doing ssra or VT (or kael for that matter) - we still have 9d of the blank lockout.
  7. Ryak Augur

Somebody said that Khati Sha was working for them. Can anybody confirm that the AC instance is not affected?
  8. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Popped Grieg's at 7pm EDT, no Grieg or Servitor. Confirmed borked.
  9. Spooky Augur

4 full days into this bug and zero comment from a dev. What's going on?
  10. Bobalob New Member

Thanks, AoS.

Love,

Everyone Else
  11. Fragile Journeyman

Devs, where art thou?!
  12. Stankydanky New Member

This TLP has got to be one of DBG's most popular products. Why the hell are we getting complete 100% silence in return with regards to the resolution of the issues with instancing on Phinny? This is literally thee worst customer service I have ever seen.
    Lithien and Trackanon like this.
  13. Trackanon Elder

It's kind of amazing really.
  14. Toodles Elder

popped Ahkeva tonight... no Va'dyn, Itraer, or Crawler.... (we did get the mystery lockout)... *golf clap* nice hotfix
  15. Really Angry Bear Journeyman

Over years of playing games run by SoE/DBG, terrible customer service has been a consistant standard. Never seen worse from any other mmorpg I've played.
  16. Ryak Augur

Yeah but usually when something is literally gamebreaking, they at least respond in a somewhat timely manner..like within a few days...
  17. Zyltas New Member

This is getting ridiculous that we have gone 5 days without hearing anything from the dev team. Outside of one thread being locked about it, even a simple we are aware, would at least let us know someone has seen it.
  18. Prathun Developer

As of this afternoon's hotfix, we believe bosses in Luclin instances on Phinigel will again spawn correctly. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  19. Guzzle Augur

Thank you for the update.

Can we get an answer as to why there has been near radio silence from DBG since issues began? Even a simple "we're aware of ____, no eta on fix but we are working on it". I don't mean to be rude, but if I failed to communicate about a problem of this magnitude to my customers, I wouldn't have a job. On some level I can see not giving too much information or committing and being unable to deliver, but regardless of your other priorities you have thousands of players paying for this server alone that expect some level of support in return, even if it's just acknowledging the problem. A little communication and being made to feel somewhat valued is important.
  20. Trackanon Elder

What guzzle said.