Active guild on Progression server, east coast raid time

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kukgrol, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Kukgrol Elder

If you enjoy the older content of EQ (starting with about Anguish) and would like to experience it with a group of people who like progressing and raiding together come join <Kuk Clan> on Vulak Aerr. We raid 5-6 nights a week, starting at 7:00pm east coast most nights. We raid until ~10:00pm east or so.

It's a great group of people that have been building a great home. We're farming Anguish, DoN / PoR dragons, completed 4 of 5 Blood raids for Demiplane of Blood, and have started Frostcrypt progression. Vulak's current expansion is TSS.

It takes no time to get to level 75. And that will be the top level for some time on the server. So it won't take much to catch up and be participating with us. And you'll have help along the way.

Send Kukgrol, Mogarath, Kore a tell in game. We can use most classes, some more than others.

We're all here to enjoy EQ and participate with friends. Always happy to meet a new person that shares our views of EQ.

-Kukgrol
    Guild leader of <Kuk Clan>
    Vulak Aerr
  2. Deavirtus Lorekeeper

I've been trying to find a home on EQ for a while now, a re-roll on Vulak is a distinct possibility. I am a support class kinda gal, out of Cleric, bard, chanter or shammy which would be preferred. (I am happy in all of those roles, so any of them works for me as long as I don't need to box anymore!)
  3. Kukgrol Elder

Any of those would be great, so really if you prefer any of them strongly go with what you like best ! That being said clerics probably have a slight edge for us. But not enough to outweigh your personal preference.
  4. Adaril_Chanter New Member