Achievements for filling out spell book

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kezik, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Kezik Lorekeeper

I think it woukd be cool if they put in achievements gor filling out rank 2 and rank 3 spells for each expansion. Mostly for quick reference to what you are missing .
  2. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I strongly support being able to see what we're missing.
  3. Fendy Augur

4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And a logging in achievement.
    Silv likes this.
  5. Kellaer Augur

You stole my joke.
  6. Brohg Augur

EQ has a pretty convenient checklisting feature, dude wants spells put on there. That's not unreasonable.
  7. Tharzak Elder

Come on...
    No more achievements please!
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Whaaat do you mean :eek:
  9. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Achievements for the following
    10 points - Making 10 or more petitions and or posts regarding class balance per expansion
    10 points - Making 20 or more petitions and or posts regarding buggy raid mechanics
    20 points - Crossing the Pok and Lobby lag pile from zone to zone in under 20 seconds
    10 points - No death for 7 days (Most afk folks in pok would gain this easy)
    100 points - Being able to figure out the new in game loot system and getting it to function 100% of the time. Points will be removed for every post on the forums regarding the loot system.
    - 50 points - Not logging into the game at all during a double xp weekend then coming to the forums to complain you had no idea.
    20 points - creating a new forum name and posting you are quitting and hate everything about the game.
    Spellfire, Silv and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Less Coors Light, more dotting.
    Kezik likes this.
  11. Tharzak Elder

Sometimes, just because, I like to make it rain in the GL. Screw your achievement! /grin
  12. Tadenea Augur

still hoping for a fun item vendor to sell fun toys after you reach so many achievement points, higher your points more fun toys available
    but items cost simple plat
  13. Kellaer Augur

Since they introduced achievements, I always had a sneaking suspicion similar to this. Achievements have point values, I bet the developers put that in there so maybe, some day, they could implement something like that.
  14. segap Augur

Point systems are merely a gamification tactic to create leader boards. Essentially turning a game that should be more about choosing your own journeys and adventures in to a giant check box game to have the biggest number.
  15. roguerunner Augur

I still haven't gotten the Ancient: High Priest Bulwark to drop :(
  16. Random_Enchanter Augur

i thought it was less dotting and more Coors Light in kezik's case? and this from hybrids