Account to Account Transfers?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Drexzer, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Drexzer New Member

Hi, Started my account a while back, for he last 9 months I have had two toons i have been dying to box, and they cannot be moved apart because account to account transfers are still down..I reallly hope sometime soon they will be active again? I am so hurting to box my two toons ...
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

By now you could have just made a new one and got it as far. Heroics work wonders!
  3. Dreadmore Augur

4. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

At this point you like the rest of us are all still waiting.
    Prepared likes this.
  5. Hithiquen New Member

I feel for you i was in the same position... unfortunately the devs have said account-to-account transfers will probably never be brought back
  6. Drexzer New Member

man that really stinks.......To make a new account and relevel my toon up in progression just isnt an option.....that is just really crappy..
  7. Prepared Lorekeeper

I'm actually glad this isn't working because I would have given Daybreak Games a LOT of money! :)
  8. Barallron Journeyman

Same. I am sitting on a few I want to transfer that Ive spent years on. Oh well.
  9. TarewMarrForever Augur

Still waiting here as well, as I have 7 toons I'd transfer immediately if they ever bring this back.

Hopefully the new CTO will have a clue and demand that that this is treated with the priority it deserves.

Offering fewer services over time is not a great way to run a games-as-a-service business.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Just curious, but why is it not an option?

I had a Warrior on one of my accounts that I desperately wanted to transfer. I got tired of waiting and broke down and created a new Warrior on one of my silver accounts that I used for porting. Bought xpac, went gold, bought HC. That was 9 days ago.

The new Warrior is currently 110 with 11kAA (1k earned, 10k autogranted), with conflagrant gear and beginning to get interesting to play!

With the 50% bonus XP, won't take long to get yours up there!