Account to account transfers... when?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Donroy, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Zinth Augur

good... NOW BRING IT BACK ALREADY !!!
  2. Zinth Augur

from their own statements EQ1 is the biggest earner they have... and it is the one that get the LEAST love of them all as well... if they spent proportionally as much money on EQ as they did the other games compared to how much they earn... this would be a non-issue and each expansion wouldn't just be copy paste of the last one and slapped a few new textures on...
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As far as I know, accounts are not officially linked in any way.

That doesn't mean they can't do a query of their logs and find out that people have registered multiple accounts on the same email/phone and log in from the same IP, but afaik, that also has to be checked manually.
  4. Donroy Elder

Looks like that fix is in.. "Account to Account Transfers are currently unavailable. Unfortunately we don't have an ETA to give at this time."

RIP
  5. Zinth Augur

so did the website get changed to "never" instead of the earlier promise on the website?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

it now states:
    Account-to-Account transfers are unavailable at this time.
  7. Entice New Member

They definitely need to have account to account transfers back, certainly for those who own both accounts.
  8. Shredd Augur

I would love account to account back. EQ would make several hundred $ extra just off me.
  9. Montag Augur

please bring this back
  10. Celestian Elder

Seems like faulty logic to me.

You're assuming that the second account is subscribed...

They are losing out on money not allowing it also because, you know, people would pay for it.
  11. Elabone Augur

Are they matching owners? Or just checking logs? They have always banned not only the people who break the rules but the people who benefit from said people breaking the rules. But idk exactly what you mean by "very creative ways"