Account problems after patch.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Roxxanna, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Everytime theres a patch, the patchme command wont work, forcing me to launch like 20 launchpads hoping to get one to connect. usually one will, and after it patches, I can use the patchme command again. This time, Im now unable to log into one of my 3 accounts after doing this process. Cant log into that account on any of my 3 machines, keeps saying the log in server is unavailable, and if I try to log in on the eq website it says it encountered an error. Im hoping I havnt been banned for opening 20 instances of launchpad, but thats the only thing I can think of since I dont run 3rd party or automation of any kind. Any Ideas?
  2. Frostking Worin New Member

Roxxanna, I can't get in either. I finally thought I beat it after 20 minutes. I logged in my 3 toons and nope, same message. Help Daybreak, SOE, which ever one of you jerks that won't let me to easily download your new patch and allow me to play the game that I pay money to play and love.

We will get on soon! (Hopefully) I'm on Tunare.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

*blinks* jerks is a bit harsh. I don't think anyone is intentionally keeping Frostking out of the game. Hopefully both your issues have been resolved.
  4. Roxxanna Augur

Mine was resolved, but that patch me thing is still annoying