Account benefits on TLP servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Finro-Coirnav, May 21, 2018.

1. Finro-Coirnav New Member

Just wanted to offer some feedback regarding account benefits on TLP servers.

I noticed I have a ton of items I can claim but are locked from claiming on TLP servers, I'm perfectly OK with not having access to items that do not have a similar item in the marketplace and give some mechanical benefit but other items like exp potions ect that have equivalents available through the marketplace or in the live game should be unlocked and claimable.

Veteran rewards / I understand that some just don't make sense to release such as throne of heros ect but some should be made available to honor the original intent they were created for that is to reward folks who have been fans of this game for its duration. I'd be happy with a compromise maybe just the veteran rewards that are minor conveniences such as banker / merchant that do not provide a mechanical advantage. I'd really like to see lesson included but I imagine counting all the money made from marketplace exp pots keeps that from happening.

Marketplace group exp potions should not be blocked by single person potions, or at least have some confirmation associated with using it when someone in the group already has experience benefit. I had 10 minutes remaining on a potion of adventure II and used a group Potion of adventure II and it was blocked for myself and another group member. The net result is two members of the group got no benefit from the group version and no more potion.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

I'd love to see Veteran Rewards from Day 1 but I don't think it'll ever happen.
  3. discordkitty Augur

I'd love to see this as well, would love to claim my 3 xp pots sitting there. The BEST is when you log in and it tells you that you have items available via claim, but you don't!
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

You do, just not on that server.
  5. discordkitty Augur

So don't tell me about it on a server it won't work on.