Not A Bug Access to Palace in Aalishai

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zandal, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Zandal Lorekeeper

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Jul 07 11:39:18 2022

Character: Level 120 Paladin (Main)
    Zone: Aalishai: Palace of Embers

Description: I have done the Burning Land Progression with all my toons. My shaman, Urlacherxx, can open the palace door in Aalishai, but Zandal and my druid Hurron cannot get in.
  2. Conq Augur

3. Zandal Lorekeeper

Well, figured this out with assistance from another player on Xegony. Thank you Garlan. In any event, while completing the quest "Palace of Embers", you will receive a "Writ of Entry" in your inventory. Each player or toon must click on the locked door on the west side of the palace with the writ in inventory. That being said, I opened the door with 1 of my box crew, like most people would, and all the other toons went through the open door. However, in order to have the proper keying or flagging, each player or toon completing the quest must click the door individually with the writ in their inventory. When I was done with the quest I destroyed the writ on my other 2 toons, so I had to use a token of reclamation to get the writ out of recovery for each of my other 2 toons.

There was no mention of the necessity of clicking the door in the description of the quest steps in the quest window or on EQ Resource or Alla.

Devs: Please remove the unnecessary step of clicking on the door somehow.

Thank you.