AC Illusion Clickies that stack?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaxamaphone, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Zaxamaphone Augur

Hey there guys.

I'm looking for a list of illusion clickies that give an AC bonus that stack. I'm currently gearing up a new SK and I know I'll need every point of AC I can get.

Your help is appreciated!

Thank you.
  2. Yther Augur

3. Zaxamaphone Augur

Thanks for that Yther.

I did see those lists, but it can be a challenge deciphering the best "go to" ones. Was hoping some experienced tanks would chime in with.. "Here are the three clickies I use for AC that I know stack 1.)...."
  4. Yther Augur

All the ones in the AC list should stack that have a different slot number in the table. For example, the first four are for Slot 2. So none of these will stack with each other, only the best, if you have more than one will stay stuck:
    Girdle of Living Thorns Alla 51 0 L D 51 0 0 Spikecoat Lucy Alla Any, Can Self 25 2 All
    Fabled Girdle of Living Thorns Alla 68 70 L D 68 0 0 Spikecoat Lucy Alla Any, Can Self 25 2 All
    Fabled Spined Chain Mail Alla 75 0 L D 75 8 0 Bramblecoak Lucy Alla Any, Can Self 18 2 WCPRKBTSZ
    Tranquilius' Tempest Ward Alla 0 0 L 0 0 0 Tempest Wing's Embrace Lucy Alla Must Self 15 2 CPKDSNIGE

Then there's only only one Slot 3 item, which will stack with any one of the previous four, since they're in Slot 2: Greaves of Emblazoned Souls Alla which is an Shd only item.

So you just pick the AC for a given slot number that you can obtain to get your list.

There may be some upgrades, like the Form of Defense should have higher ones now, since the lists haven't been updated for a few years, but again, it's just searching for items connected to Form of Defense spells that you can obtain.

Also, for Shd look for K in the classes column, or All of course.

Can also check out the Lucy spell links if you find a possibility and click the Stacking link to make sure there aren't buffs you normally get that will block it. The Turtle Skin Lucy Alla is the only Shd one for Slot 4, and probably has some buffs you normally get that block it: See Lucy Stacking. Certitude would be my guess.

Yther Ore.
  5. Pirouette Augur

I believe simple gnomework from the market stacks with most others, since it's one of the very few illusions to have its AC component linked to the same buff as the illusion. My friend, an SK who quit last year, used to cast Bellikos, click off the illusion (leaving the AC buff on), and then cast simple gnomework. Can't remember if it has AC, but Torque of the Wyrmlord and Breastplate of the Void both stack and provide ~500 HP or so, they will be overwritten by Shammy buffs but nice for when you don't have a Shaman around.
  6. Endless Augur

Bumping an old post, but this was all that came up and didn't really help me too much. The DB cash one at the store for 750SC, pretty sure all the same except for illusion, but I got Swinetor (big pig), adds 23ac at level 105 and does not stack with ac from mounts. So kinda useless for me as far as AC goes, but on the bright side, my warrior is a small DE and some situations I want him to be big. So now I have a clicky to make my warrior huge without having my shaman mem and cast grow 2 or 3 times.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

Do either:

Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch + Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem< - this is the better by a small margin
    or
    Mount (best you can get ahold of) + marketplace AC illusion (Polymorph Wand: Shadow Nekhon is the one I use) + Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem
    Dibab likes this.