AC Augs for 81-85

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Treiln, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Treiln Augur

So my SK is rounding off 80 and heading into 81 with 900 AAs (silver atm). At 81 I will have a full set of player made gear for that level (stalwart I believe it is, complete with Augs). So I won't be too far behind Abstruse gear right off the bat. Gonna take advantage of the double xp weekend to max out what AAs I can while getting a few alts some quick levels and AAs as well. Come Monday though I'm gonna go AC aug farming.

Does anyone have a decent list of some Augs that can be used between 70-85? Prestige doesn't matter, I'll be going gold before too long. I know evilgamer has a list but I get dumbfounded looking at the list. Was kinda hoping for a noob friendly list like someone names the aug and the zone/mob/quest it comes from :)

I have another SK that's 85 and in full Abstruse and 3.5k AAs but I skipped out on AC augs since I was never grouping/tanking with him. (Another server on another account). Want to do it right this time :)
  2. Yther Augur

3. Sdoofbuc Augur

Try looking at this post...

http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4870

It's kind of old, but still some good information there.

Look at the level 80 groupable aug set.

I have found http://augs.eqresource.com/index.php better for newer information. I do searches based on expatiation (so I know about how hard the mobs will be), AC + hdex, then go after AC + hagi, and if I still have slots to fill, I go for AC +hsta/hstr.

I still have a long way until I have a respectable AC aug set myself. But I'm slowly working on it.

Yther is correct, check out the hotzone augs. Some might be good fillers until you can get better. And they are pretty easy to get.
  4. Treiln Augur

Yeah I've been taking whatver augs i can as I level up and stuff so I have some. Just not enough lol. The non lore ones that Yther mentioned will help a lot :) plus I should get some decent AAs off of farming Dreadspire, Crystallos, and RSS.

Thanks for the help guys!
  5. Mithrandyr Augur

By 85, you should be able to get a complete set of 35 AC augs.
    Carmine likes this.
  6. Symbius Augur

7. Treiln Augur

Yes but I don't plan on jumping straight to 85 though. I'm only nearing 1k AA's and am going to get about 2.5k before going to 83, then pushing to 3k, and then 3.5k before 85. So it'll be awhile before i can get to 85 and use the 35 AC augs :)

And thanks for the raidloot link :)
  8. Mithrandyr Augur

Actually you can get a full set of 30+ AC augs by 80. Some of those are 32-35 AC. By the time you reach 85, you should have the full set. If you concentrate on farming those, you'll probably get your AAs just on those camps.
  9. Smak Augur

Many instances and named mobs in underfoot and house of thule have 30-35ish or better ac augs. Look in your eq button achievements for progression and missions and savior ect for underfoot and house of thule and look those zones and missions up for augs.