AA XP nerf on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kiaro, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Kiaro Augur

It seems that the XP for AAs has been cut in half on Phinigel with the release of GoD.
    XP was supposed to receive a boost not a nerf.
  2. Soon Augur

Getting 3 aa's per hour in just tipt... no charmed pet. Just normal dps... I don't know what you are expecting...
  3. Kiaro Augur

Expecting the same mobs i was killing on Tuesday to give the same value of XP or a bit higher.
    killing in Veksar, previously 2.3% per kill AA XP.
    Same exact mobs 1.5% per kill AA XP.

I'd call that a pretty solid nerf.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

Did you, perhaps, spend a bunch of banked DKP? You know the AAxp bonus goes DOWN each time you get an achievement for your spent AA #'s. I'd guess you just passed one of the big thresholds, and are just noticing the drop in the bonus. The xp rate seemed ok to me last night (and I didn't have enough banked to push me to the next achievement)
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I haven't noticed any difference. Maybe you should try xp'ing in big boy zones?
  6. Staanaclaus New Member

Troll? Or does this work? I don't see any data here.
  7. Machentoo Augur

There is, or should be, no aaxp bonus on Phinigel yet.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm a troll. However the OP linked no parses, has no one else backing up his story. The only numbers he does pull out of the air in his 2nd post, contradict his initial claim of AA xp being cut in half.

If there was a change for the worse, I'm sure there would be more then just this 1 thread about it.
  9. Staanaclaus New Member

=) Ah. I posted some in another thread. It's not a lot of data, but basically I was picking up about 5% AA xp per mob with 87% /alt on and with a 25% potion running before GoD launched. After GoD launched I was getting about 2% per mob with the same setup. This was in The Hole fighting undead because that's what this lousy paladin does =). The mobs were all light blue. Now the one dark blue researcher I killed gave me 5%, but he used to give about 7%.

Grouping in GoD, the aa xp has been fine. I just didn't think it would change for the other zones. I know some have suggested their is a decrease that happens once you reach a certain amount spent, but I'm not sure if that's the case. Unless someone wants to test it that has 350 AA. That's where I was before launch.
  10. Catashe Augur

Is it possible that there is a bonus if you XP in current era zones? Cause a revamped Hole,Veskar,Splitpaw.. all became the "newer" version in LDoN and LDoN WAS the current era expansion..
  11. Kahna Augur

Exping in Splitpaw I haven't noticed a change. I still get 5-6% per kill in a duo and 10% solo.
  12. Staanaclaus New Member

How many AA's do you have? Just curious as this was another part of the puzzle for some.
  13. Nolrog Augur

I saw very good XP in Tipt as well last night.
  14. Nolrog Augur

Were you in a group or solo? What were the levels in the group if you were in one? Was it the exact same mobs or just some mobs in Veksar? How many were in your pre/post test? Did they con the same to you?