AA question for F2P that used to have sub

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by giantofbabil, May 3, 2015.

1. giantofbabil Journeyman

Basically I quit playing for awhile and now I'm back, but right now I'm F2P. On my AA window it shows 2161/1000 AA assigned, total spent is 293. Does this mean I'm only getting the benefits of 293 AAs? Or all 2161? 1000? Very confusing. Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Screenshot: [IMG]
  2. Brohg Augur

You benefit from / can use all AA that you've purchased. When you're over cap, you can neither earn nor train new AA.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

You have a Silver cap of 1000, because you were a subscriber before Silver was dropped, but have 2161 AAs. You have manually assigned 293, and the extra to make up 2161 have been auto assigned.

You get the benefit of the full 2161.
  4. Sebbina Augur

The good news is that your auto granted AA will prob allow you to do some leveling with minimum ill effects and once you gain 15- 20 levels or so, you could go All Access for a month and auto grant would get you the AA you need. Any lower characters or new ones you decide to start can gain up to 1000 AA, also note if you want more character slots Loyalty in the alt currency section of your inventory could allow you to buy up to 3 Doll of Character to expand your character slots. While Daybreak wil be happy to take your $, it is possible to get back into things for a while before spending any.
  5. giantofbabil Journeyman

Thanks for the replies! Really good to know I'll still be benefitting from all those AA points :)