AA Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leex, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Leex Pewpewer

Is there a reason that you can't add exactly what the AA's do? For example Black wolf is 9% crit chance and 200% crit dmg, but you can't see that in EQ, you have to go outside of EQ to really understand what AA"s do.

As game designers, do you really think that's reasonable? You have a spot to include information on the AA, which you guys do however, it's so..General..Plain..Not descriptive..The information you give really doesn't help.

I'm really only saying this now because the class section of the forums are gone and if ANY new or returning player wanted to get information on their class, I highly doubt they are going to be looking in the archived section, which you can't even post on.

Black wolf and IoG's Crit dmg modifiers don't stack, can you tell that by the AA description? Where does EQ tell you that crit mods don't stack?

I think rewriting the AA descriptions will help a lot of the returning/new players with their learning curve and it's not a huge time sink. Even if you don't change the description and just add the %'s that each AA effects or mods your abilities would be awesome/helpful.

Just some food for thought.
    Dramatime and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  2. Hayzeus Augur

The more they tell you, the more accountable they become for the end results. If they only give you vague details, it's easier to claim that it's "working as intended."
    Dramatime and Brohg like this.
  3. Leex Pewpewer

To make a point! I forgot that with TDS black wolf is now 10% crit chance..

>.<
    Dramatime and Sancus like this.