AA experience

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sinderkad, Jan 19, 2014.

1. sinderkad Augur

Can anyone tell me what the bonus AA experience curve is now? I know you get bonus xp up to a certain point but i cant find those details.
    I've been wanting to come back to EQ but every time I look i just get intimidated by the amount of AAs i would have to get to be competitive much less get back to max. I don't have tons of time to grind AAs out anymore. I know many people wouldn't want the curve to increase but i wish that the bonus curve was updated every expansion. Once i get my gear and experience most of the content i don't feel like AAs are that much of a motivation to play. I mainly play socially at that point rather than to grind AAs out. I appreciate what AAs bring to EQ vs other MMOs but i feel like they have become too much of a time sink rather than something enjoyable.
    Whats your opinion of the subject?
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Bonus upto 4k last I heard.

Andarriel
  3. Yther Augur

If you only log on for 15 min a day to do the 2 top end daily hotzone quests, you'll make alot of AAs, 20+ at lower count, Around 10 or so for both, iirc, at higher count 4K+. The scale is 10x (1000%) at 0 AA, upto 1x (100%) at 4,000AA. If you spend an hour or two each day, and do other high AA reward quests, you can probably get between 30-60 AAs per day, once you get a good set of them.

Of course, being Silver will require a large investment in unlockers, or going Gold for a time. Which is what my problem is, and I don't log on enough to play much, even if I was to play on Test; Which I should.

Either way, Good luck.

Yther Ore.
  4. sinderkad Augur

Thanks for the replies!
  5. Marshall Maathers Augur

Every achievement you get less of a bonus, up until you hit 4k, then no bonus at all.

On my necro I PLed last summer, I would stop spending right before any achievement, max the number allowed to hold onto, then spend them.

Not that it's a huge difference, just was something to make things interesting I guess.