AA experience stopped at 97%

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Particle451, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Particle451 New Member

I just hit level 65, I have 27 total AA's spent, but with 20% going into AA's since level 51 and all of a sudden the last few levels of regular grinding gave me 0 AA xp. I know there is a cap as a free to play silver memeber...but 27? I tried to go through the help section on the Daybreak website but just get the runaround and no answers. Any suggestions?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are you grouped with someone that is a much different level than you are? If the other person is higher and the mob is a grey con to them, you will not earn any aa experience.
  3. Particle451 New Member

Yeah, but I know it was going up at other times when grouped with him. Maybe those didn't con grey? I was gaining regular experience no problem, it was just the aa's that are stagnant.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Make sure your count is not 250 anywhere - spent - used - banked etc. Free accounts are limited to that and once you hit that the amount you are allowed to bank is 27 points - no more. Unlike paid account who can continue to bank 2x their level. So something is telling the system your at the 250 limit. Although you stop earning your merc will still earn AA on free accounts.
  5. Anhari Augur

AA Limit on Silver accounts is 1000. The limit for regular F2P is 250 unless you grandfathered and were able to purchase un-lockers back before they removed that feature from the Marketplace. Then the limit is whatever you were able to buy at that time.

As to why it is stuck, I suspect it is what Particle posted, your partner is too much over your level and the mobs you are fighting are grey to him. Try fighting the same MOB's outside of grouping with him to see if the AA exp. is indeed "stuck" which would lead to the other part of the post, where you have reached your "hard" cap and can't earn further experience until you go All-Access for a month (which I do suggest you do so at some point if only to get the Auto-Grant AA's).