AA Experience Filter

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nekk, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Nekk Augur

Is it just me that I cannot find a filter to filter out AA experience gained to another window instead of main chat? I thought filtering experience to a new window would help, but it does not. I posted it as a bug here because I think it's a bug that AA xp cannot be filtered.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Couple of years ago I changed my main chat to being my spam window, because so much couldn't be moved. Also with every change they made it went on the main chat. I've not had to worry about moving any new filters.

For example the new food filter goes to main chat and I haven't had to move that to a spam window as it is already there.
    Bernel likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

For the same reason every individual message doesn't get its own category. Theres a fixed size array that is used to specify the filter categories (that devs have told us has been close to being full for years), and that's not one of the categories. A type can also only belong to one category, even if theres parts that fit multiple categories. And no you can't just "change the array size" like that because theres hundreds to thousands of references to that fixed size all throughout the code base that would take away a lot of labor hours from other projects that are more critical.